Reload this Page >

Manhatten Apartments - Newstead, Brisbane

Wikiposts

Manhatten Apartments - Newstead, Brisbane

Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:07 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manhatten Apartments - Newstead, Brisbane

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Sitting in a Manhatten apartment right now..we've been here since the 23rd September and move out on Monday... it's great, pool lovely and warm, very quite..

Bus into the City at the bottom of the road takes just 5 minutes (parking in the city expensive ) all in all a good choice!!

Julie

Has no-one mentioned Brekkie Creek Hotel yet??

Amazing steaks, its a great place and 5 minutes walk from the Manhattan (5 minute walk along the river and through a park , nice). The steaks are great, you go up and pick out the steak you want, and how you want it cooked, and then pick a table and wait for your name to be called.

They are beautiful. You must try Brekkie Creek Hotel steaks if you stay at the Manhattan.

Oh and there are a few other resturaunts on the other side of the creek as well which are all quite good. Brekkie creek wharf (??) or something does really good food as well, but a bit pricey compared to the Brekkie Creek Hotel.

As for the Indian place in Birkdale. I thought it was really nice, but I seem to remember the food did disagree with me the next day. Though thats just probably me The Mrs JTL was fine the next day. So I'll definitely give it a go again, but I'll go for the less spicey stuff.

Cheers,
ADL

Last edited by A dogs life; Nov 1st 2005 at 9:10 pm.