Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mango Hill - Anybody live there?

Mango Hill - Anybody live there?

Old Dec 12th 2004, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

carlos1340 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mango Hill - Anybody live there?

Been looking through Realestate.com website and keep finding nice looking newish houses in Mango Hill, Brisbane. Can anybody give me any info on the area?

Thanks
Old Dec 12th 2004, 8:18 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mango Hill - Anybody live there?

Originally Posted by carlos1340
Been looking through Realestate.com website and keep finding nice looking newish houses in Mango Hill, Brisbane. Can anybody give me any info on the area?

Thanks
My best mate stayed there when they first moved out there and said it was lovely. they stayed there because of th catchment area for schools and when they had the kids settled they moved to meighbouring Kallangur because the prices were a lot more reasonable.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:12 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to check out information on the suburbs try looking at ourbrisbane.com its very informative and lots of great piccies and tips on there. Its a great site

Good Luck with the house hunting

Ang
Old Dec 12th 2004, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Hi Carlos
My mate stays in Mango Hill and we were over on holiday there 21 months ago in which time it has changed a lot. Loads more houses and a shopping centre with cinema. He says the schooling and child care facilities are great, he has 7 year and 11 month old boys, and has no need to go into Brisbane much but can do by car in about 30 mins.
It is a lovely area and easy access to the sunshine coast.
If you need any more info just let me know.
Bill