Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mandy Bale - horses

Mandy Bale - horses

Old Jun 23rd 2003, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mandy Bale - horses

You often mention that you and your daughter go horse riding outside, Melbourne, is it?

As horse riding is one of my big interests as well, I'd be interested in hearing what the costs are in your area? Do you have your own horse? If so, what does it cost to have it stabled. What are approx. farrier and vet costs, etc. If one goes to a stable and has to rent a horse what does it cost per hour or half day?

I hope you don't mind me indundating you with questions like this and would really appreciate any figures you could send my way.

Cheers and thanks

Sashimi
Old Jun 23rd 2003, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mandy Bale - horses

Originally posted by sashimi
You often mention that you and your daughter go horse riding outside, Melbourne, is it?

As horse riding is one of my big interests as well, I'd be interested in hearing what the costs are in your area? Do you have your own horse? If so, what does it cost to have it stabled. What are approx. farrier and vet costs, etc. If one goes to a stable and has to rent a horse what does it cost per hour or half day?

I hope you don't mind me indundating you with questions like this and would really appreciate any figures you could send my way.

Cheers and thanks

Sashimi