Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mandatory Covid Vaccine

Mandatory Covid Vaccine

Old Sep 12th 2020, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

paddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud ofpaddy234 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mandatory Covid Vaccine

I think what is putting people off a vaccine is how world governments have put some of the most draconian restrictions upon society with their goal of a vaccine as the only way out. If that doesn't spawn conspiracy theories which may or may not have some truth to them i don't know what will. Now that the dust has settled and we can observe the data about how damaging this virus is i personally think anyone who is gullible enough to believe this is still worth shutting down the world for in light of the data will believe anything.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 1:13 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy
You say that as if it's a fact disputed by no-one. There is actually a great deal of research that disputes it quite emphatically...
It's unquestionable that vaccines have had a massively positive effect on humanity since they were first invented - which is not saying that there have been problems too

The benefits have definitely outweighed the cons that's for sure
Old Sep 13th 2020, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I have family members who are resolute anti-vaxxers. Difficult to persuade them about the necessity of vaccination for children.
I despair !