Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

From Manchester to sydney...

From Manchester to sydney...

Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:24 am
Just Joined

rowson_anne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From Manchester to sydney...

I am 22, and moving in November from Manchester england, to Sydney...Is there anyone in the same boat?

Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:34 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Manchester to sydney...

Originally Posted by rowson_anne
I am 22, and moving in November from Manchester england, to Sydney...Is there anyone in the same boat?

no, but just wanted to say welcome to BE. are you coming over on your own?
whereabouts in manchester are you from?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:36 am
Just Joined

I live about 15 mins away from manchester...and I am coming alone yes...just booked a flight and visa one day and then I had a plan for my year...bit crazy really ha ha
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:49 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

I live about 15 mins away from manchester...and I am coming alone yes...just booked a flight and visa one day and then I had a plan for my year...bit crazy really ha ha
are you coming on a visitors visa? what are your plans?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

I coming on a working holiday visa...

so far...i have been looking into getting work...and into the types of accomodation....im not going to be doing the back packing thing as such i dont think...i would like to be stationary and live somewhere particular for a good 6 months...

I am 8 weeks away from getting a graphic design degree...so I will be qualified by the time i come out there...

where are the best places to live in sydney?
I do want to meet lots of people when im there

Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

hi there :- pitty i didnt see your post last week you just missed the northwest expats meet everyone in the same boat ..great day out!! where in manchester are you both. i live in ashton!!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:31 am
Just Joined

I know ashton...I have a couple of friends there

I live in a place called leigh, about 15 minutes outside the centre of Manchester...

When are you moving to Aus and where etc etc?