Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet 4th Feb 2006

Wikiposts

Manchester Meet 4th Feb 2006

Old Dec 25th 2005, 10:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester Meet 4th Feb 2006

most welcome Justin

map on here

hugs lace x
Old Dec 25th 2005, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Can someone put me up
Margaret, we would do but we havent got the room. But attached to the pub is a travel lodge.. if you fancy a weekend away and make the most of it????
Old Dec 27th 2005, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Sleeping Beauty are you guys adding your names???

Lace
Cathnpaul
Mrs JFW
shorty2southaustralia - Joanne, Stefan & Zack
robos and gang
Mindblower and family
Angela Marie - Angela and Paul
nurselindsey and family
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

boo
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lacey21
boo
Sent out a couple of PM's lace, waiting for replies. x
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:09 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Sent out a couple of PM's lace, waiting for replies. x
Count me in, even if i am working I can still make it as its on the way home, so I am good either way, will be bringing a fellow nurse allong as well (Irvine). It will be good to finally put a nmae to all those faces!

Justin
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eljustino
Count me in, even if i am working I can still make it as its on the way home, so I am good either way, will be bringing a fellow nurse allong as well (Irvine). It will be good to finally put a nmae to all those faces!

Justin
Lace
Cathnpaul
Mrs JFW
robos and gang
Mindblower and family
nurselindsey and family
eljustino and friend
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cath I have told you about this Pm business haven't I. Stop it now! If you want to pick up a guy I have told you we'll go out have a look round lol lol lol

please don't kill me..........................................

love lace x
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys...

Sorry for the delay in adding our names, not had chance to come on much recently!! ....but i did get a threatening PM for Cath so thought i'd better sign up straight away!!!!! :scared:
Only joking Cath!!

See you all soon x x x
Mish :0)

Lace
Cathnpaul
Mrs JFW
robos and gang
Mindblower and family
nurselindsey and family
eljustino and friend
Mish & Al
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You had better come Mish or the cat gets it lol.

Ok 4th Feb 2006, Clayton Green again

lace xxx
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have a great time at the Leeds Meet guys.

come to the Manchester meet if you liked the Leeds one lol

4th Feb 2006

4:00pm

Clayton Green (near the Travel lodge)

Near the main B&Q Oldham

lace xx see you there
Old Jan 6th 2006, 5:23 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Will we be in the conservatory bit again?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Will we be in the conservatory bit again?
Lacey and I were talking about this.

We are after commandering it this time rather than me arguing with a jobsworth manager (who did sod all for us and went against what a different manager had agreed previously) to get the conservatory.

I have double booked myself and am working that day after I suggested it!! so am after trying to skive early from work. I will be ok and will be there.

Oi Lace ' the cat gets it' is that as in Catherine? LOL.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:43 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Lacey and I were talking about this.

We are after commandering it this time rather than me arguing with a jobsworth manager (who did sod all for us and went against what a different manager had agreed previously) to get the conservatory.

I have double booked myself and am working that day after I suggested it!! so am after trying to skive early from work. I will be ok and will be there.

Oi Lace ' the cat gets it' is that as in Catherine? LOL.

looking forward to the meet will be good to get adviceand share opinions with you lot, bet your all a bunch of pishheads :scared: Well if anyone keels over cause of the grog I aint doing mouth to mouth lol I may be a nurse, but not a general one, but if anyone feels stressed i can practive my CBT on them. Will bring along lots of anitdepressants and antipsychotics hehehe

Justin
Old Jan 6th 2006, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eljustino
looking forward to the meet will be good to get adviceand share opinions with you lot, bet your all a bunch of pishheads :scared: Well if anyone keels over cause of the grog I aint doing mouth to mouth lol I may be a nurse, but not a general one, but if anyone feels stressed i can practive my CBT on them. Will bring along lots of anitdepressants and antipsychotics hehehe

Justin
LOL, one or two of us are pishheads. Poor Lace only had one drink last time and has vowed to have 1 or two more this time.

She may need some antipsychotic drugs as she is mad one out of us all (well closely followed by one or two others!!lol) and I think one or two people may just second that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.