Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manchester meet 1st weekend in june, head count please

Manchester meet 1st weekend in june, head count please

Old May 1st 2006, 11:48 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manchester meet 1st weekend in june, head count please

I thought id give this thread a better airing in this forum as not many people read the meet ups page, so here goes

The story so far is the meet is on Saurday 7pm on the 3rd June

at

the kulshi in urmston trafford, near o the trafford centre
http://www.kulshi.co.uk/contactus.php

buffet stle all you can eat inc desserts for a tenner a head
plus drinkies

can we have a head count please. So far i think

Me and clare
Mrs JFW
steve o
Cathnpaul
Mr and mrs hedgehog
the quins
gina
mindblower maybe
angela marie and paul

You can take back over now Mrs JFW, hope you dont think i was pushing in, i know how busy you are with application

If ive missed anyone off please add or subtract if you aint coming.

the original thread is at

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...9&page=2&pp=40
alk.
Old May 1st 2006, 8:15 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice
Default Re: Manchester meet 1st weekend in june, head count please

Sorry!!!!!!!
In Spain, taking the culture in whilst we can, hopefully for this final year
Gutted! Third one we will have missed!
Never mind will keep an eye out for meet no 4 as we don't intend to leave until end of the year. (positive thinking eh!, as no visa even accepted yet)
Have a good night!
Old May 1st 2006, 9:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alkristensen
I thought id give this thread a better airing in this forum as not many people read the meet ups page, so here goes

at

plus drinkies

Me and clare
Mrs JFW
steve o
Cathnpaul
Mr and mrs hedgehog
the quins
gina
mindblower maybe
angela marie and paul

You can take back over now Mrs JFW, hope you dont think i was pushing in, i know how busy you are with application

alk.

Oooh thanks for that Alk, yes I have been rather pre occupied. I wasn't planning on leading the next meet, I hoped it would be a joint effort as I'm not a very good organiser, so feel free everyone to join in!

jackie x
Old May 1st 2006, 10:40 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Oooh thanks for that Alk, yes I have been rather pre occupied. I wasn't planning on leading the next meet, I hoped it would be a joint effort as I'm not a very good organiser, so feel free everyone to join in!

jackie x
Well we can always do it the week after to accomodate the quinns, im easy

alk
Old May 1st 2006, 10:50 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Well we can always do it the week after to accomodate the quinns, im easy

alk
the more the merrier!
Old May 1st 2006, 11:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by The Quinns
Sorry!!!!!!!
In Spain, taking the culture in whilst we can, hopefully for this final year
Gutted! Third one we will have missed!
Never mind will keep an eye out for meet no 4 as we don't intend to leave until end of the year. (positive thinking eh!, as no visa even accepted yet)
Have a good night!

What date are you back, im sure everyone wont mind hanging fire for you?? Its not as if a proper date has been set, the 3rd was a suggestion. If you can t make it 3rd then why cant we move it.

lk
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

What date are you back, im sure everyone wont mind hanging fire for you?? Its not as if a proper date has been set, the 3rd was a suggestion. If you can t make it 3rd then why cant we move it.

lk
Hi the hedgehogs can make the 3rd and the 10th of June but we have a 40th on the 17th, Just keep us posted or Pm us if the dates are changed, I'll keep an eye on this thread. On a different note did you go to the match, I couldn't believe it when Nistelroy missed that penalty.
Old May 2nd 2006, 12:07 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone.

We'd love to come along to meet some of you. Can't make the 3rd but free 10th and 17th...

I'll keep an eye on this thread now, didn't think to drop in to the 'meet ups' forum to find out what's going on...

Graham (and Nic!)
Old May 2nd 2006, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi

Sorry to rub it in but we are in Oz at the mo. Its fab and everything I rmember it to be. It has re-affirmed my desire to move here and washed away some of the "oh- shit what if this, what if that !!" Sadly we are here on a fact finding holiday and not permanently

We would love to make the meet as we live 5 mins from the Trafford Centre. (2 persons please)

Feel a bit terrified at the thought of the meet as this application is the best kept secret, ie. work!!!!!

Cheers'n'beers

Watty'n'Arls
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi

Sorry to rub it in but we are in Oz at the mo. Its fab and everything I rmember it to be. It has re-affirmed my desire to move here and washed away some of the "oh- shit what if this, what if that !!" Sadly we are here on a fact finding holiday and not permanently

We would love to make the meet as we live 5 mins from the Trafford Centre. (2 persons please)

Feel a bit terrified at the thought of the meet as this application is the best kept secret, ie. work!!!!!

Cheers'n'beers

Watty'n'Arls
Well northerner watty and arls and the hedgehogs can make the week after on the 10th june, and am waiting on an answer from the quinns as to when they are back, so ill keep to-ing and fro-ing between this thread and the meetups forum.

what does everyone think, im easy

alk
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

at

plus drinkies

Me and clare
Mrs JFW
steve o
Cathnpaul
Mr and mrs hedgehog
the quins
gina
mindblower maybe
angela marie and paul

alk.

Should be fine subject to babysitter,

MRand Mrs Mindblower
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hedgehog
Hi the hedgehogs can make the 3rd and the 10th of June but we have a 40th on the 17th, Just keep us posted or Pm us if the dates are changed, I'll keep an eye on this thread. On a different note did you go to the match, I couldn't believe it when Nistelroy missed that penalty.
no the only match othe season i forgot about, i was at my shop putting up a new light.!!!

al
Old May 2nd 2006, 11:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mindblower
Should be fine subject to babysitter,

MRand Mrs Mindblower

is that 3rd or 10th.

The 10th is looking more like more people can attend even though its the start of the world cup!

Its only Germany v somone anyway i think 1st game.

Put your hands up if you want 3rd or 10th, rembering that at least 3 new couples can do the 10th and not the 3rd.

alk
Old May 3rd 2006, 5:56 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

is that 3rd or 10th.

The 10th is looking more like more people can attend even though its the start of the world cup!

Its only Germany v somone anyway i think 1st game.

Put your hands up if you want 3rd or 10th, rembering that at least 3 new couples can do the 10th and not the 3rd.

alk
10th preferable

Dave
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:38 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Yes 10th preferable for us too...

Graham

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.