Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

manchester to canberra

manchester to canberra

Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

debbo will become famous soon enoughdebbo will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb manchester to canberra

Can anyone advise of the cheapest flights from manchester to canberra, around march 06. thanks in advance
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:43 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: manchester to canberra

The flight prices do vary a little but the most popular seem to be Singapore Airlines and Quantas amoungst a few others but a guess would be around the 600 to 700 pounds for an economy return.

Sorry i cant be more precise but if you do a search on the airlines, then that should start you off

Originally Posted by debbo
Can anyone advise of the cheapest flights from manchester to canberra, around march 06. thanks in advance
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for that, i will try a search
Old Dec 31st 2005, 2:56 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

We are off at the end of March, London to Brisbane and i think that the flights were around 650 per person with a day in Singapore

thanks for that, i will try a search
Old Dec 31st 2005, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
We are off at the end of March, London to Brisbane and i think that the flights were around 650 per person with a day in Singapore
We are actually going to Griffith NSW, Canberra seems to be the nearest major airport to here.
Of course we wont be going anywhere if visa isnt granted. Its going to be a last minute thing, I have a condition that i have just completed treatment for. Immigration require me to have post treatment bloods done. I am meant to start my new job beginning of March. Feel we cannot start ball rolling until we get the big YES.