Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice
Default Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

A woman has been rescued from the jaws of a saltwater crocodile in Australia after her husband jumped onto its back and forced it to flee.

Check out http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7327984.stm
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:56 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Legend.

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:38 pm
Banned

brendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of lightbrendarover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Reminds me of the time when i wrestled with the missus to save the croc, but no one called me a legend?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:43 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Top Bloke
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

What an idiot,im sure she was insured up to the hilt
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
What an idiot,im sure she was insured up to the hilt
No, she had the car keys in her pocket.

WW
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
No, she had the car keys in her pocket.

WW
You sure it wasnt the bottle opener
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:41 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the tv report, what was she playing at really? - she was an ozzie surely they know better, or is it just me that thinks DONT GO NEAR THE WATER!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by katsmajic
I saw the tv report, what was she playing at really? - she was an ozzie surely they know better, or is it just me that thinks DONT GO NEAR THE WATER!!!
The water is fine,its the bloody things that lurk under it
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

No way it was a bottle opener, bottles have twist tops!

Not required for Chateau Cardboard either

WW
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:35 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

That's a bit of a generalisation isn't it
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
That's a bit of a generalisation isn't it
Lighten up!!!

Only a joke surely.....
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by justsarah
Lighten up!!!

Only a joke surely.....
Alcoholism is a major problem in many indigenous communities. Part of the problem was the indigenous council used to own the alcohol licence in the community and use the profit to pay for community services. ???

Of the NT, I dont know about alcohol bans but most Far North QLD communities have alcohol bans which is policed. A cop got caught having alcohol in his home.

There is a lot of grog smuggling by road and boat to beat the bans.

WW
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
Alcoholism is a major problem in many indigenous communities. Part of the problem was the indigenous council used to own the alcohol licence in the community and use the profit to pay for community services. ???

Of the NT, I dont know about alcohol bans but most Far North QLD communities have alcohol bans which is policed. A cop got caught having alcohol in his home.

There is a lot of grog smuggling by road and boat to beat the bans.

WW
I dont think Wendy & Norm Petherick sound like Indigenous peoples names to me!!

Sound Cornish but I could be wrong..... All these stereotypes eh!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by justsarah
I dont think Wendy & Norm Petherick sound like Indigenous peoples names to me!!

Sound Cornish but I could be wrong..... All these stereotypes eh!!
They are well suntanned though. Not enough of that 50SPF

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

WW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.