Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The man from the TRA, he say ...

The man from the TRA, he say ...

Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:51 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: The man from the TRA, he say ...

Congratulations!! Can I be nosey and ask if you plan to stay hairdressing or will you do something else?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...photos/TRA.jpg

That's my 60 points! ...

Ok, an Australian qualification, gained obv in Australia ... you wouldn't think you could fail!

I did till 2 girls at my school failed first time round! (didn't document duties well enough) ...

I sat down over a few nights and put it all down on paper as if I was talking to a 5 year old (as they say on here!) and it took over a month to give me the outcome (10 days normally over here for MODL), so to me this is a BIG relief! ...

One last hurdle (medicals, done but not decided) and we're home and dry!

Good excuse to drink much bottles of piss I reckon ...
well done it's a great feeling isn't it?

Good luck with the rest! xxx
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:22 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations guys
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and may australia be a more beautiful place for your skills
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

jennylouise is an unknown quantity at this point

many many congrats paul and nic keep me posted would love to hear how its all going congrats again xxxxxxxx
nearly qualified hairdresser
jennylou,

Last edited by jennylouise; Oct 8th 2007 at 9:25 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Paul.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations, i am so pleased for you
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon you've had one of the toughest rides (of all the people on here) on your way to getting a visa.

Well done - glad the planning, hard work and worry has all paid off!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:30 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...photos/TRA.jpg

That's my 60 points! ...

Ok, an Australian qualification, gained obv in Australia ... you wouldn't think you could fail!

I did till 2 girls at my school failed first time round! (didn't document duties well enough) ...

I sat down over a few nights and put it all down on paper as if I was talking to a 5 year old (as they say on here!) and it took over a month to give me the outcome (10 days normally over here for MODL), so to me this is a BIG relief! ...

One last hurdle (medicals, done but not decided) and we're home and dry!

Good excuse to drink much bottles of piss I reckon ...
You've stuck at that's for sure. You must have really wanted this and now you've got it.

Congratulations.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:14 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Congratulations!! Can I be nosey and ask if you plan to stay hairdressing or will you do something else?
Currently working in a glazing factory making windows! ...lol, but DID have every plan to do it! Both me and Nic started the course and we had plans of our own salon etc but it just wasn't for her so she ditched it and got a job. Once I learnt of the poor wages and long hours I guess it put me off too!

Originally Posted by NickyC
I reckon you've had one of the toughest rides (of all the people on here) on your way to getting a visa.

Well done - glad the planning, hard work and worry has all paid off!
Originally Posted by Amazulu
You've stuck at that's for sure. You must have really wanted this and now you've got it.

Congratulations.
Yeah heaps of planning, heaps of going through 'student' posts on here and trying to find the 'best chance of success' and I guess I owe it to Lisa (Flowerofscotland) as she tipped me off about the course I did.

Not home and try yet, the medicals weren't brilliant, but not a lot we can do about that now.

Still on a mission!