Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

As the man said "YEEEEEE F@$%£KIN HAAAAAAAAAA"

As the man said "YEEEEEE F@$%£KIN HAAAAAAAAAA"

Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice
Default As the man said "YEEEEEE F@$%£KIN HAAAAAAAAAA"

Got mine today

GOT MINE TODAY

Just in case you all didn't here the yells and hollars this morning.

I was talking to a bloke at work last night and said to him, "I'll be lying in bed and i'll here a thud as a large yellow envelope hits the mat, and it will be my visa"

I was lying in bed this morning and heard a thud as the postie came, my mind went back to last night and I thought, I should be so bloody lucky, and then the wife came upstairs with the yellow envelope.

Now i'm a bloke and not prone to burst of emotion, but this last twelve months have seen me in fits of rage at nothing, in a puddle of tears at other things, and this morning was all too much, off I went again, but this was just shear relief as over the last couple of weeks I could sense the tension building and the relief valve about to blow again.

How the hell do I cope with the rest of the move?
Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Oxfordshire, to the Out Laws in Bucks, to Cleveland in Brisbane
josiejo1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: As the man said "YEEEEEE F@$%£KIN HAAAAAAAAAA"

Originally posted by Whingin Pom
Got mine today

GOT MINE TODAY

I was talking to a bloke at work last night and said to him, "I'll be lying in bed and i'll here a thud as a large yellow envelope hits the mat, and it will be my visa"

I was lying in bed this morning and heard a thud as the postie came, my mind went back to last night and I thought, I should be so bloody lucky, and then the wife came upstairs with the yellow envelope.

Now i'm a bloke and not prone to burst of emotion, but this last twelve months have seen me in fits of rage at nothing, in a puddle of tears at other things, and this morning was all too much, off I went again, but this was just shear relief as over the last couple of weeks I could sense the tension building and the relief valve about to blow again.

God knows but you will, congrats anyroad!

Josie
Old Apr 1st 2004, 10:41 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Well done!!!!

Feels good, doesn't it? Ours still hasn't sunk in yet!

I think the worst part is how short and irritable you become with your partner, and that works both ways.

Anyway, it's a big weight off your shoulders, isn't it?

Now go sell that house!

Steve.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

FalcoThorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats! What is your timeline?

Old Apr 1st 2004, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Well done!!!!

Feels good, doesn't it? Ours still hasn't sunk in yet!

I think the worst part is how short and irritable you become with your partner, and that works both ways.

Anyway, it's a big weight off your shoulders, isn't it?

Now go sell that house!

Steve.

Feels good? Too right!

I've been in the house on my own all day so I have nobody to tell.

I kicked the estate agents arse this morning so lets hope they do thier job.

Off to work in a bit, theres a couple of blokes in the same boat as us but not quite at the same piont, I won't gloat honest.
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats - I know how you feel with the emotional ups and downs
Old Apr 1st 2004, 4:52 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Got mine today

GOT MINE TODAY

Well Done WP
Enjoy your night. Im sure you will, great feeling isnt it.

:PARTY:
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

well done no more whingin now

best wishes sally and john
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:28 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Congratulations and also on being psychic!
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Got mine today

GOT MINE TODAY

Hooray

Great news
Where are u going?
Old Apr 1st 2004, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Jammy Ba*****. Well done mate good one. Go and enjoy yourselves and the rest of your lifes, away from this shi****e most of us call home.
xx
Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:35 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Whingin Pom
Got mine today

Made up for you guys!

Old Apr 1st 2004, 8:53 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally posted by CUEBALL
Jammy Ba*****. Well done mate good one. Go and enjoy yourselves and the rest of your lifes, away from this shi****e most of us call home.
xx

That's what a lot of the posters on the returning to uk forum said

jib