Man for the job

Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

tommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Man for the job

G'day chaps, ok ill get strait to the point, anyone know anyone who needs a brickie? they say it's a desired trade but i'll be buggered if i can find a job on this overload of information known as the web. That aside i thought id start a tread, cos ive never done so before simple fings huh
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Man for the job

Originally Posted by tommytriggs
G'day chaps, ok ill get strait to the point, anyone know anyone who needs a brickie? they say it's a desired trade but i'll be buggered if i can find a job on this overload of information known as the web. That aside i thought id start a tread, cos ive never done so before simple fings huh
hello.my husband is a bricklayer and we have the same problem.we sent away for a couple of newspapers and there were a few advertised but we have heard there is loads of construction going on there.hubby has worked there before and he says that it should be no probs jus look out for a site and ask or get local papers when u arrive! there doesnt seem to b many brickies jobs advertised on the net unfortunatly!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Where abouts in australia are you heading ???

My partner john is a bricklayer and we went out to the goldcoast for a month in august, and there was absolutely loads of building work going on. So much so that john didnt even bother asking about the work.

We head out there on the 16th june , a few people we have been in contact with who where bricklayers had no problem whatso ever.

If i can help you in any way please don't hesitate !!!

Lesley
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

tommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura abouttommytriggs has a spectacular aura about

fing is i have no papers & ive been travelin for a couple of years, so i dont fit the demands. A job offer is the only way without workin for this crummy country another minute or having to re-educate (get certs). well if you beat me there & happen to hear anyones lookin?????!!!! likewise......
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tommytriggs
fing is i have no papers & ive been travelin for a couple of years, so i dont fit the demands. A job offer is the only way without workin for this crummy country another minute or having to re-educate (get certs). well if you beat me there & happen to hear anyones lookin?????!!!! likewise......
A police officer pulled over a driver and informed him that because he was wearing his seat belt, he had just won $5,000 in a safety competition.

"What are you going to do with the prize money?" the officer asked.

The man responded, "I guess I'll go to driving school and get my license."

At that moment, his wife, who was seated next to him, chimed in, "Officer, don't listen to him. He's a smart aleck when he's drunk."

This woke up the guy in the back seat, who, when he saw the cop, blurted out, "I knew we wouldn't get far in this stolen car."

At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a voice asked, "Are we over the border yet?"
Old Apr 17th 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud!!!!!! Ive told you about drinkin & drivin...........you'll spill it m8 oh, by the way, was there a cryptic morrale in that reply.?(call me fik)..lol