The Man !!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 11th 2003, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Man !!!!!!!!!

Anyone heard from Pommie Bastard....... (and be nice) :scared:
Old Sep 11th 2003, 5:23 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Man !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by april

No, but I hope he'll visit soon
Old Sep 11th 2003, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I miss the PB. Hope he gets on soon to give his view of the UK be good to see if his idea of what it was going to be like has turned into reality.
Old Sep 11th 2003, 6:11 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he gets here soon. I feel that he and DazUK would get on famously
Old Sep 11th 2003, 7:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DagBoy
I hope he gets here soon. I feel that he and DazUK would get on famously
I reckon they're related. PB is very quiet, perhaps he's still in shock :scared:
Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
I reckon they're related. PB is very quiet, perhaps he's still in shock :scared:

Old Sep 12th 2003, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Man !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by april

Remember the only reason he posted so much was because he was at work, using their PC and their internet access. I don't think he has even got his own computer- ah what a shame!

It will be a few weeks before he saves up his dollars to buy one-thankfully.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

maybe Dazuk is PB!!!