Male Hair Loss

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Male Hair Loss

Help!!!!

My husband is starting to lose his body hair quite dramatically - not on his head though...

Now I thought it could be:-
That bloody wheatgrass stuff eliminating the toxins in his body and mistaking his hair for a toxin??

Going in the pool too much and being poisoned by the salt/chlorine.

The fact that he now has a baby smooth butt as well as a maltese/shitzu puppy is not doing much for his male ego!!

Any ideas or is is a trip to the quacks for further investigation...
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

OMG!... i hope it not happening where he keeps his dangly bits... he'll end up looking like the last chicken hung in the butchers window!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

No, LOL it's really weird, his head, face and dodah bits are fine but arms, back, legs, bum & chest casting like Robison Crusoe.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:56 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DianeOZ
No, LOL it's really weird, his head, face and dodah bits are fine but arms, back, legs, bum & chest casting like Robison Crusoe.

If you can find the secret you could be on for a money winner with the Sydney gay community.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Now there's an idea...I could deck him up in a pair of little red satin shorts and a singlet with Nemo in his arms.....we are onto a winner.

Badge...do you want to do the publicity photos , BP you'd have to be our agent in Sydney!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:08 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now there's an idea...I could deck him up in a pair of little red satin shorts and a singlet with Nemo in his arms.....we are onto a winner.

Badge...do you want to do the publicity photos , BP you'd have to be our agent in Sydney!
Nahhhhh Badge has too much hair on his arms, legs, chest for piccies in red satin shorts as a posterboy for the gay community.....
Ohhhh you mean TAKE the photos .

I thought it was my job to take pics of mens bums LOL
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 7:15 am
Badge

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Nahhhhh Badge has too much hair on his arms, legs, chest for piccies in red satin shorts as a posterboy for the gay community.....

Ohhhh you mean TAKE the photos .

I thought it was my job to take pics of mens bums LOL
lol. Speak with my agent.

Badge

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 7:16 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Bling Bling.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Remember how shortly after we arrived we lost hair, well maybe it's the same thing only as we all know men are a lot slower?!! We lost it from our head (area of most activity) he's losing it from his chest and legs (areas of most activity - note deffo not his dangly bits or head!!). Well that's one theory.

Another one - could be stress, the arrival of that fierce mutt that nips & wees everywhere?!

Loopy (pleeeze don't let him read this !!)
Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:17 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

On The Beach - Nevil Shute