male or female

Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all
Default Re: male or female

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!! but can you mow the lawn, and drink ten cans of stella????
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:55 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jempower
oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!! but can you mow the lawn, and drink ten cans of stella????
yes and yes, but prefer not to!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Jempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to allJempower is a name known to all

Ok Jempower here, I guess I should answer my own question.
My wife Aly was born in Africa, and I was born in Reading Berk's, now to say there has been a rivalry over northan and southern hemisphere would be an under statement!!!!!!!!!
In sport she wants south Africa, Australia, New Zealand to win at rugby, cricket, swimming you name it. FEMALE FEMALE FEMALE.
And she is doing all the paperwork, I mow the lawn, while she watches the cricket drinking a Stella.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 8:19 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hubbie fell in love with Oz on a holiday he took there a few weeks after we met (and fell in love! ) - he never lost that urge to go and eventually after we were married we returned to Brisbane together (my first time to Australia to check it out 2004) and I fell in love too!!! I think the showhouses we visited sealed the decision - I was harder to persuade because of leaving my family before this holiday, but after visiting was totally sold!

I'm the oraganiser out of the two of us and have done all the research and the majority of the application process. Typical man!

Lynn
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute

Joint decision 3 days after returning from a holiday in Oz. Cresta rang the agent I did the leg work, sound familiar
Then battle commenced over who could get to xpats website first and who'd done most research :scared:

Debs
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Joint decision luckily - though I've had to do most of the hard work so far As we're hopefully leaving early next year just produced an Action List with plenty down to hubby
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:15 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb
woohooo! Us women are the best at multi tasking! We put all you blokes to shame!

Or we are just manipulating you, getting you to do all the paperwork while we drink 10 pints of stella and push a lawnmower around
Old Sep 9th 2005, 4:58 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

About 3 years ago we was so fed up with the UK that we went and see the South of France. Loved the place, but the cost of schooling for the kids, plus the obvious language barrier put a stop to the idea!

I'd always loved the idea of Australia and the missus said "well get us in there, and I'll go with it!" ..... the kids agreed!

I'm still working on it tho! ...