Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Making the most of the shcool holidays.

Making the most of the shcool holidays.

Old Dec 21st 2004, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Making the most of the shcool holidays.

Seems the perverts are out in force now the school holidays are on again. 2 kids in attempted abduction attempts yesterday, and just on news at Wynnum Plaza (bayside) a 6 year old girl has been found safe after being taken by some git who took her to the toilets and used a digital cam to photograph up her skirt.

All kids involved around the 6/7 years old.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Making the most of the shcool holidays.

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Seems the perverts are out in force now the school holidays are on again. 2 kids in attempted abduction attempts yesterday, and just on news at Wynnum Plaza (bayside) a 6 year old girl has been found safe after being taken by some git who took her to the toilets and used a digital cam to photograph up her skirt.

No wonder this has had no replies. kiddie fiddlers DO NOT exist in Oz. In fact there is no crime at all, except the odd sanga or can of VB going missing at the Barbie. Jeez, what planet are you on? If stuff like this REALLY happened, why would Poms spent thousands of pounds sterling on DIMIA ticking boxes on a sheet? Why would they kiss goodbye to lfelong friends and familly? Why would they chose to live in a country with longer work hours and far less pay?

The way you talk, all Poms are absolute fools for even entertaining the idea of going to Oz!!! Learn the British Expats mantra, Oz is paradise on Earth.

BTW who are these unpleasent memebers? Stanton, Heraltic and you Jad n Rich, time for some banning I believe. Lest we let the truth hinder the path of Rose tinted righteousness up the yellow brick road to Godzone.

Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making the most of the shcool holidays.

It was posted more as a disgusted parent with kids of similar age, and the chilling realisisation these things have a habit of becoming very freqent in the school holidays, a sort of sick peak time for these bastards.

Something for us all to think about and take extra care, not just with little kids either, Daniel Morecombe was a big strapping 13 year old when he disappeared, the photo on the poster curioulsy portrays a much smaller younger child but if somebody took him away theres certainly no hope for a 7 year old.

If just one parent is more careful because of a few unpleasant home truths thats worth it
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

It was posted more as a disgusted parent with kids of similar age, and the chilling realisisation these things have a habit of becoming very freqent in the school holidays, a sort of sick peak time for these bastards.

Something for us all to think about and take extra care, not just with little kids either, Daniel Morecombe was a big strapping 13 year old when he disappeared, the photo on the poster curioulsy portrays a much smaller younger child but if somebody took him away theres certainly no hope for a 7 year old.

If just one parent is more careful because of a few unpleasant home truths thats worth it
its wicked to think people exist like this wherever in the world, we dont live in little bubbles, we know it goes on all over the world. As concerned parents, this just makes us more aware and I personally thank jad'n rich for highlighting how sick people can be in the world and to be more careful.
My poor kids are never out of my sight,
cheers guys,

Trish
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jimtrish
its wicked to think people exist like this wherever in the world, we dont live in little bubbles, we know it goes on all over the world. As concerned parents, this just makes us more aware and I personally thank jad'n rich for highlighting how sick people can be in the world and to be more careful.
My poor kids are never out of my sight,
cheers guys,

Trish
Yes Trish I agree with you. I try not to let my kids out of my sight. It doesnt matter where in the world you are - this is a universal problem.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 4:50 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by debsy
Yes Trish I agree with you. I try not to let my kids out of my sight. It doesnt matter where in the world you are - this is a universal problem.

The day after we moved in, our neighbour sent round their son to play, it was 7.30am on a Saturday morning, they had never met us and we were amazed that their 6 year old son would just walk into a strangers house!!! I would rather be a paranoid " English Mother" anyday and will watch my kids like hawks just like I did in the UK, I see so many young kids wandering around with nobody in sight, how do their parents relax not knowing where their kids are I just don't know???
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

chocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura aboutchocaholic has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for reminding us Jad n Rich. I know it's easy to become complacent when you're busy chatting to friends or are on holiday looking for..whatever..and you never know when a child predator is observing you. And young kids don't always know not to speak to strangers.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eatstatic
No wonder this has had no replies. kiddie fiddlers DO NOT exist in Oz. In fact there is no crime at all, except the odd sanga or can of VB going missing at the Barbie. Jeez, what planet are you on? If stuff like this REALLY happened, why would Poms spent thousands of pounds sterling on DIMIA ticking boxes on a sheet? Why would they kiss goodbye to lfelong friends and familly? Why would they chose to live in a country with longer work hours and far less pay?

The way you talk, all Poms are absolute fools for even entertaining the idea of going to Oz!!! Learn the British Expats mantra, Oz is paradise on Earth.

BTW who are these unpleasent memebers? Stanton, Heraltic and you Jad n Rich, time for some banning I believe. Lest we let the truth hinder the path of Rose tinted righteousness up the yellow brick road to Godzone.

It wouldn't be so funny, if it wasn't all so true. Have a good Christmas break Eatstatic

And remember most Aussie convicts work in DIMIA - the boll*cks they peddle is a real crime..
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:11 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by MikeStanton

It wouldn't be so funny,
Funny ??? I thought this was a "serious" thread. I am sure that's how Jad n Rich intended it, but no, some people have to twist and turn everything for their own sick pleasure.

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

jah4reds is on a distinguished road

There is a concerted effort by goverment agencies here in QLD (and possibly other states) to raise the *public profile* of all occurances of child offences (attempted or real) by using the media and other means. The initial trigger for this in QLD was political fall-out over a paedophile who was released early without expressing remorse for his actions.

Since then the laws have been changed to stop child sex offenders being released without proper review of the behaviour, and from 1st January all convicted offenders will be tracked in QLD using a national register (this is already happening in NSW).

So, although this is serious and worrying - I feel it is better to keep this sort of thing out in the open to alert parents and older children to be more vigilant.

Are all such attempted abductions reported in other cities in Australia or UK so promptly? (This is a genuine question).

Andrew.

Last edited by jah4reds; Dec 22nd 2004 at 8:01 am.