Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Make me smile! QLD Comedy TV!

Make me smile! QLD Comedy TV!

Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:16 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Make me smile! QLD Comedy TV!

OK. One week to go afore we off for Oz via USA (and briefly Bahamas!yahoo!) ARGHGHGH! But have just realised I will miss a few things I love.....

Please someone tell me if these progs air in Qld! (present and past)

Desperate Housewives, Nip Tuck, Shameless, ANYTHING with Simon Pegg - i.e Spaced or have Oz got into Shaun of the Dead? Little Britain....do they get that sort of thing over there? Please make me smile?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:20 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: Make me smile! QLD Comedy TV!

as far as i am aware they are all on (not heard of shameless).

spaced (great show) used to be on abc, shaun of the dead was on at the flicks, and little britain (also a great show) second series has just started on abc on wednesdays.

my other-half wouldn't talk to me on the phone last night until after desperate housewives had finished. what a sad world we live in!!!

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
OK. One week to go afore we off for Oz via USA (and briefly Bahamas!yahoo!) ARGHGHGH! But have just realised I will miss a few things I love.....

Desperate Housewives, Nip Tuck, Shameless, ANYTHING with Simon Pegg - i.e Spaced or have Oz got into Shaun of the Dead? Little Britain....do they get that sort of thing over there? Please make me smile?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Brizbound will become famous soon enoughBrizbound will become famous soon enough

Yep - all of the above
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:32 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brizbound
Yep - all of the above

AH! There is a God! Thank you, I am smiling now! Shameless is Very Brittish - sort of ned culture (sorry that's the Scots word) Oh whats the English word for it....C...there's a programme about it advertised just now on TV....C... help me fill it in...the word for and English scheemie...ned....foul mouthed tracksuit wearing youth!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:34 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brisnick
as far as i am aware they are all on (not heard of shameless).

spaced (great show) used to be on abc, shaun of the dead was on at the flicks, and little britain (also a great show) second series has just started on abc on wednesdays.

my other-half wouldn't talk to me on the phone last night until after desperate housewives had finished. what a sad world we live in!!!

Anything in moderation is good and entertainment of any sort is great in my book...as long as it makes me laugh...cos laughing is good for the soul.....oh Black Books....can't believe I forgott the luveryly Dylan Moran....has that been there too?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:52 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

chav

AH! There is a God! Thank you, I am smiling now! Shameless is Very Brittish - sort of ned culture (sorry that's the Scots word) Oh whats the English word for it....C...there's a programme about it advertised just now on TV....C... help me fill it in...the word for and English scheemie...ned....foul mouthed tracksuit wearing youth!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 10:54 pm
Drunken Aussie

black books was on a while back.

you'll be glad to know that the abc shows a whole heap of uk comedy shows. woohoo!!

i think you'll find others on pay tv channels like the comedy channel, and uktv

Anything in moderation is good and entertainment of any sort is great in my book...as long as it makes me laugh...cos laughing is good for the soul.....oh Black Books....can't believe I forgott the luveryly Dylan Moran....has that been there too?
Old Feb 14th 2005, 11:56 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brisnick
black books was on a while back.

you'll be glad to know that the abc shows a whole heap of uk comedy shows. woohoo!!

i think you'll find others on pay tv channels like the comedy channel, and uktv
Fabby....yes, Chav ...that's the one! What an excellent word - Scottish equiv is ned or scheemie, not quite the same ring to it..thanks for that...I can sleep better now!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 12:20 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Shameless is on SBS on Monday nights at 10.00. Its only been on twice but its very good. Of course none of the behaviour shown there happens in Oz .