Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

to make goodbye easier, should i hate my friends? HELP!

Wikiposts

to make goodbye easier, should i hate my friends? HELP!

Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: to make goodbye easier, should i hate my friends? HELP!

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Actually I think my first answer may have woken the OP up to what he was saying. When he replied sensibly I gave him a sensible answer, which has been backed up by others. Friendship is not something to be thrown away, it is something that each person should treasure.
A reply like that(your first one) could have knocked peoples confidence to post on here though. I take on board your further answer to the OP as 'sensible' and I appreciate the advice you have given up. My concern was that a newer poster was recieving a harsh reply. Could you not have rephrased it a little better yourself??
Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:28 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
A reply like that(your first one) could have knocked peoples confidence to post on here though. I take on board your further answer to the OP as 'sensible' and I appreciate the advice you have given up. My concern was that a newer poster was recieving a harsh reply. Could you not have rephrased it a little better yourself??
Perhaps so....I have done so in the past, only to get a load of shit from some troll who was winding everyone up. Normally, I would not have replied to this thread, but I was fed up of the shit on the forums and decided to see whather the poster was genuine. He was and rather than knocking his confidence, it has hopefully given him some sound advice. Did you read what I was replying to or the edited first post?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Perhaps so....I have done so in the past, only to get a load of shit from some troll who was winding everyone up. Normally, I would not have replied to this thread, but I was fed up of the shit on the forums and decided to see whather the poster was genuine. He was and rather than knocking his confidence, it has hopefully given him some sound advice. Did you read what I was replying to or the edited first post?
The pre-edited version I am talking about. He was a bit wobbly about your initial reply enough to change his OP. Thanks anyway, we are both aiming for the same angle I think.