Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

make avatar smaller...help!

make avatar smaller...help!

Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:06 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Talking make avatar smaller...help!

Hi guys, does anyone know how to make avatars smaller? I have upgraded so can now get 80x80 avatar however, the one I would like is 85. please help its driving my nuts!!! I have an applemac if that makes a difference, Cheers then. Dawn x
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:09 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: make avatar smaller...help!

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi guys, does anyone know how to make avatars smaller? I have upgraded so can now get 80x80 avatar however, the one I would like is 85. please help its driving my nuts!!! I have an applemac if that makes a difference, Cheers then. Dawn x
Use this site http://www.gifworks.com/
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have Photoshop or other image editing software?

If so, then you should open the image in that programe, resize and resave.

If you dont have the software then I doubt you could do it, but if you email it to me I shall size it and send it back to you.

Stuart
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:04 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Talking Re: make avatar smaller...help!

Use Irfanviewer. This will help you to make your avtar smaller w/o loosing resolution.
Good Luck. Can I get a Karma for this
- Mukesh
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:11 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Use Irfanviewer. This will help you to make your avtar smaller w/o loosing resolution.
Good Luck. Can I get a Karma for this
- Mukesh
Got to agree that Irfanview is a great little tool. I use it for almost all of my pictures especially the batch option to rename/resize etc.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:15 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Got to agree that Irfanview is a great little tool. I use it for almost all of my pictures especially the batch option to rename/resize etc.
I think I posted this earlier when someone asked the same question

Oh Thanks for the karma :
I need to spread few to give you one..

Last edited by pandya_m; Jul 26th 2005 at 1:23 am.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

YAY! ANOTHER MAC USER!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:45 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: make avatar smaller...help!

Thanks everyone for your help. you never let me down. I will give them a go later....x