Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Major panic-change of MODL (engineering)

Major panic-change of MODL (engineering)

Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Major panic-change of MODL (engineering)

Agggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!
While larking about with the pool/kangaroo stories, I found out that they've recently changed the MODL (particularly in relation to engineers)
check it out on DIMIA website if you've applied through IEAust or Vetassess and are in an engineering related field.
Think we're alright, but a bit dithery 'till hubby gets home...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

don't waste your time stressing, get back to the stories woman!
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
don't waste your time stressing, get back to the stories woman!
funny... I was just wondering whether I'd keep on the site if it all went pear shaped...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

you couldn't help yourself
AND IT WON'T!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by h garrett
you couldn't help yourself
AND IT WON'T!!!!!!!!!
they're coming to take us away ha ha

arlene
Old Sep 24th 2003, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Watch out Frank Bruno we are all coming to join you soon
Old Sep 24th 2003, 5:13 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Mmm we will probably read in the papers tomorrow " Frank Bruno Commited due to emigration plans ", a spokesman for Frank Bruno revealed in an exclusive interview moments before he was commited that Yes he has been waiting on his application to emigrate to Australia, unfortunately just found out that his english language skills have come into question as he can only say sentances that end in ARRY, ( yes I am nasty, only a joke!).
Old Sep 24th 2003, 6:17 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
Watch out Frank Bruno we are all coming to join you soon

Is that you Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 24th 2003, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by ADELAIDE BOUND
Is that you Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys- have checked out our ASCO codes and it looks OK, phew!!! You lot have gone nuts- there's me starting totally sane threads and getting all worried and then you send me looney replies!!! For all you know, I could be an undercover DIMIA sanity assessment officer...
Old Sep 24th 2003, 7:13 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by leanda
Mmm we will probably read in the papers tomorrow " Frank Bruno Commited due to emigration plans ", a spokesman for Frank Bruno revealed in an exclusive interview moments before he was commited that Yes he has been waiting on his application to emigrate to Australia, unfortunately just found out that his english language skills have come into question as he can only say sentances that end in ARRY, ( yes I am nasty, only a joke!).

He wont care he thinks his Frankie Detori. Watch out Horseeees.
And you Mrs Detori