Maintenance Fitters jobs Melbourne

Wikiposts

Maintenance Fitters jobs Melbourne

Old Jul 18th 2004, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

stevelardjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maintenance Fitters jobs Melbourne

Hi everyone.
Has anybody had any luck finding work before emigrating? We have our STNI visa's and have booked up to go on th 25/09/04.

I have applied for a few jobs with the above infomation included with my opening letter and have not recieved any replys. I have excellent qualifications and experiance (15 yrs).

Any tips or views would be a great help.

ATB Steve & co
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

anypan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Stevelardjones

My other half applied for a job on one of the wed sites and the recruitment agency emailed him back and he had an interview with them a few weeks ago in Birmingham, they were really possative and said that we should contact them with a firm date of us going out there and they'd arrange interviews etc. My partner is a toolmaker and they said that Melbourne and the areas around there jobs were aplenty

Try [email protected]

Really helpful

Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I just did a search on www.careerone.com.au & plenty of fitter jobs, I'd be surprised if you had any bother getting a job once you move here.