Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Madsads Bad Spelling (fao kala & mlbonner)

Madsads Bad Spelling (fao kala & mlbonner)

Old Jun 26th 2004, 12:59 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Madsads Bad Spelling (fao kala & mlbonner)

mlbonner & kala i would like to apoligise for my absymal spelling last evening but i plead mitigating circumstances......i was pissed!!

Old Jun 26th 2004, 1:14 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

no excuse !
Old Jun 26th 2004, 1:15 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber
no excuse !

a tad harsh surely!! ok i was extremely pissed!! is that better??!

Mr Madsad
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:53 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by madsad
a tad harsh surely!! ok i was extremely pissed!! is that better??!

Mr Madsad
Not a problem, I was a little worried that you made the subject matter sound like something you get given in a restuarant
(MENU)stration.

Loads of my posts make no sense at all when I read them in the cold light of day. Blame it on the keyboard not doing as you tell it to

Kala
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:56 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Madsads Bad Spelling (fao kala & mlbonner)

absymal
Oh just noticed, can we assume you have already had the hair of the dog???

Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:08 pm

Originally posted by kala

damn damn damn!!!

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

i am digging a hole for myself here!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:16 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

damn damn damn!!!

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

abysmal

i am digging a hole for myself here!!

being pissed is a good enough reason for me!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:17 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

mlbonner & kala i would like to apoligise for my absymal spelling last evening but i plead mitigating circumstances......i was pissed!!

now repeat after me.... another word for sorry is a-p-o-l-O-g-i-s-e
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:37 pm

Originally posted by mlbonner
now repeat after me.... another word for sorry is a-p-o-l-O-g-i-s-e
i spelt it the american way!! right i give up, my keyboard is broken!! i is usally absolulee a fontostic spellar aswall!!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:47 pm

Kala i must admit being that it is a very drab day in bonny Ecosse today i have decided to make an early start!!

Old Jun 26th 2004, 4:27 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Kala i must admit being that it is a very drab day in bonny Ecosse today i have decided to make an early start!!

I'm about to join you, The ice is on the bucket, fridge is full of coke and the lid to the bottle of jacks is being removed as I type.

Cheers to dodgy keyboards, dictionaries and The good old British weather that has made us drink alcohol before the evening has even started.

Kala and another
Old Jun 26th 2004, 4:41 pm

I'm about to join you, The ice is on the bucket, fridge is full of coke and the lid to the bottle of jacks is being removed as I type.

Cheers to dodgy keyboards, dictionaries and The good old British weather that has made us drink alcohol before the evening has even started.

Kala and another
Kala,
Mr madsads evening is his mid afternoon!
Donna.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:28 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Kala,
Mr madsads evening is his mid afternoon!
Donna.
He he,

And a damn fine time of the day that is to get started

K
Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:47 pm

He he,

And a damn fine time of the day that is to get started

K
Yes & hes still going strong! Not doing to bad myself either!
Donna.
Old Jun 26th 2004, 10:56 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Yes & hes still going strong! Not doing to bad myself either!
Donna.

The sad thing is I am drinking all by myself, Hubby and lodger at Glastonbury, Keep caling me so I can hear the music (are men really that thick, do they not realize that I realy am not impressed and am actually extremely jealous so it would be better for thm to both shut up)

My only company is a 6 year old sleeping in the spare room who lives next door and seems to have moved in for the weekend. (she really is sweet bless her and honestly thinks that she is looking after me cos the hubby is away)

Agh I wish I was in Glasgow with Mrs and Mr Madsad who are officially as drunk as me (unless of course they are celtic suporters)

K

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.