British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   made a short video for you all (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/made-short-video-you-all-436050/)

Sheff_Sparky Feb 14th 2008 10:39 am

Re: made a short video for you all

Well Done, my 7 yr old loves it!:thumbsup:

Sally Simpson Feb 18th 2008 1:46 pm

Finally t to listen to this with sound!!!!! Only been waiting about 5 months for OH to fix the computer!:sneaky:

Well done:thumbsup:

sprite_green Feb 18th 2008 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by Jackandy (Post 5896159)
:unsure::unsure:

Good for you, moving out of UK. When did you first apply for Visa? Does it take long, with all the medical and police checks, i find the whole process very daunting, especially now hubby has to do practical skills test!! :)

Great vid Steve - thanks.

Jackandy - you may want to have a look at these two sites:Good luck with your application!

nicknic Feb 27th 2008 8:30 pm

bump bump

AberJazz Feb 27th 2008 10:33 pm

Hello!

Many thanks for the video - I'm off to Sydney in April and just handed in my notice at work! I used your video to inform everyone of my plans

Many thanks :thumbsup:

AberJazz

stevelaird Feb 29th 2008 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by AberJazz (Post 5992150)
Hello!

Many thanks for the video - I'm off to Sydney in April and just handed in my notice at work! I used your video to inform everyone of my plans

Many thanks :thumbsup:

AberJazz

Hope they enjoyed it also.

daisymoo Feb 29th 2008 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by stevelaird (Post 4539254)
My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve:)

FANTASTIC; that was great, i'm still smiling now, i've saved it in my favourites to show hubby in morning, that's just what i needed as both kids are out tonight, they've reached that stage where they want to be out and about and dont really care that mum is home alone and surplus to requirements, dad is out at work doing his weekend job of driving a cab in brighton so i think i might go and watch it again. That reminds me, i must go and buy a 'men at work' cd

carol

stevelaird Feb 29th 2008 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by daisymoo (Post 6001322)
FANTASTIC; that was great, i'm still smiling now, i've saved it in my favourites to show hubby in morning, that's just what i needed as both kids are out tonight, they've reached that stage where they want to be out and about and dont really care that mum is home alone and surplus to requirements, dad is out at work doing his weekend job of driving a cab in brighton so i think i might go and watch it again. That reminds me, i must go and buy a 'men at work' cd

carol

go yer sell doll

nicknic Mar 10th 2008 6:46 pm

we had our leaving do on saturday
and had the video cycling all night:rofl:

great vid thanks again.:thumbsup::thumbsup: