made a short video for you all

Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Tearose will become famous soon enoughTearose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: made a short video for you all

why cant i get it to play ?
Old Apr 8th 2007, 8:25 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tearose
why cant i get it to play ?
dont know still playing ok for me
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:04 pm
CDT
Forum Regular

CDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really niceCDT is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevelaird
would love too see some more videos that you have all made over in Oz.

cheers steve

No connection to myself but there are several short vids on youtube for those who haven`t seen them before.

Thanks to whoever posted the link on here first.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...pleasetakemeto
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

ex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to all

Thank you for the video. As a true blue Aussie it made me realise why I appreciate and love this country so much!!...........and the song Down Under, well, its an all time favourite!

Sad to see Steve Irwan though.......the day he was killed was a sad sad day indeed!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:26 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ex Tassiemum
Thank you for the video. As a true blue Aussie it made me realise why I appreciate and love this country so much!!...........and the song Down Under, well, its an all time favourite!

Sad to see Steve Irwan though.......the day he was killed was a sad sad day indeed!
how could i leave steve irwan out of it he was such a good advert for Australia and still is.

steve
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:28 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by CDT
No connection to myself but there are several short vids on youtube for those who haven`t seen them before.

Thanks to whoever posted the link on here first.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...pleasetakemeto
Thanks for the link some great videos on there. A bit proffesional though was hoping for some more home movie type so as to not get a sugar coated feel of the place if you get what i mean.

cheers steve
Old Apr 9th 2007, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

ex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to allex Tassiemum is a name known to all

Yes, Steve was/is indeed an Aussie icon and will live in the hearts and minds of Australians for a long time to come. And probably a lot of non- Australians as well.......

You cant make an Aussie video without Steve in it as he was such a character....
Old Apr 9th 2007, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
Fantastic, what more can I say.

It made me cry then smile, thanks.

Sue x
Old Apr 9th 2007, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

imon is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: made a short video for you all

My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
nice one
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

kirrane is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by annqldau
No where near as good as your first attempt never mind your second but here's our first spider in Aus in Deception Bay QLD

Spider http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...98544331494579

and the local wildlife once we moved in land a bit further...

Cockatoos http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...07731690461141

Lorikeets http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...34477503043801
seen the spider is it just me i would have battered it out of existance
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:10 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirrane
seen the spider is it just me i would have battered it out of existance
Only the red backs get it here all else allowed on it's way with a bit help.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

Thought i would bump this post to the top just searching for info on spiders and this video came up.

VERY GOOD

marie

well back to searching about spiders
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:25 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

That was wicked.
Seeing opera house and harbour bridge (I've climed that) made me pine.
I want to go back, WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:48 pm

Ruby slippers is an unknown quantity at this point

LOVE IT!!!!!

Brought back memories and made me chuckle...very clever. thanks.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Loved the video - what a mixture of emotions it stirred up tho! I found myself in tears at the beginning as I am dreading the big 'good-bye' thing and then suddenly I was grinning from ear to ear with excitement seeing all the sights that will (hopefully) be a part of our everyday life soon

Karen x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.