Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

made a short video for you all

made a short video for you all

Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:59 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: made a short video for you all

Originally Posted by stevelaird
My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
Excellent Steve.......K on it way to you
Old Mar 21st 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Wow! Steve, that was great! Loved watching it! I will watch it every time I feel a bit p***** off with this country, Every Day!! As a reminder of where we will be soon! Thanks!!!
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Davla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Steve,
It brought tears to my eye's thinking of what it will be like when we go, shivers down my spine realising what a huge thing we are planning to do, then I smiled & laughed just to finish off!! Cheers! Must remember to play that song @ our leaving do! 1st one I think the would be a bit of a downer @ the party though!!!
Thanks.
Law
Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:13 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

excellent steve, put a smile on our faces ( just knew when the jet plane pic was coming ), thanks for putting it together and sharing it with all of us.
k on its way

tracey & steve x
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
excellent steve, put a smile on our faces ( just knew when the jet plane pic was coming ), thanks for putting it together and sharing it with all of us.
k on its way

tracey & steve x
loved it..cheers...great to keep focused on what we are going to.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

cheers steve
sorry but i had to watch it twice ITS THAT GOOD !
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:37 pm
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Nice video....good luck in your new lives.

Here's one when we first arrived in June 2005. We landed at about 6am and went straight to the harbour. We stayed at the Sydney Harbour Marriott for the first couple of nights. The breakfast shown was included in the price.

Mike.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
At the Marriott.wmv (5.39 MB, 143 views)
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by molloymj

Here's one when we first arrived in June 2005. We landed at about 6am and went straight to the harbour. We stayed at the Sydney Harbour Marriott for the first couple of nights. The breakfast shown was included in the price.

Mike.
Im not suprised at the Marriott!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 8:34 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers steve
No where near as good as your first attempt never mind your second but here's our first spider in Aus in Deception Bay QLD

Spider http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...98544331494579

and the local wildlife once we moved in land a bit further...

Cockatoos http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...07731690461141

Lorikeets http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...34477503043801
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annqldau
No where near as good as your first attempt never mind your second but here's our first spider in Aus in Deception Bay QLD

Spider http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...98544331494579
Oh goo grief - nearly fell of my chair when that spider jumped - flippin eck - how will I cope and that was the computer
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:16 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nizcac
Oh goo grief - nearly fell of my chair when that spider jumped - flippin eck - how will I cope and that was the computer
Keep telling people they bounce as well but until they get here think they think we are kidding.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Great video Steve thanks for posting it

ireland
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Great video!!!!
Getting soooo Excited only 46 sleeps to go!!!!!! just want to go now. cant wait.

sharon
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

shauny is just really niceshauny is just really niceshauny is just really niceshauny is just really niceshauny is just really niceshauny is just really niceshauny is just really niceshauny is just really nice

Spot on pal

Hope to be there soon

Shauny
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:42 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by molloymj

Mike.
would love too see some more videos that you have all made over in Oz.

cheers steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.