Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Made me laugh anyway!!

Made me laugh anyway!!

Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:19 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Talking Made me laugh anyway!!

A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony..
On his first day there he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by, and the man immediately gets an erection.
The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says,
"Did you call for me?"
The man replies "No. What do you mean?"
"You must be new here," she says. "Let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection it implies you called for me."
Smiling, she then leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.
Finished, the man continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters the sauna and as he sits down, he farts.
Within minutes a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam room toward him.
"Did you call for me?" says the hairy man.
"No. What do you mean?" says the newcomer.
"You must be new," says the hairy man. "It's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me."
The huge man easily spins the newcomer around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him.
The newcomer staggers back to the nudist colony office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist.
"May I help you?" she says.
"Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $500 membership fee."
"But sir," she replies, "you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't had the chance to see all our facilities."

"Listen lady," the man replies, "I'm 68 years old. I get an erection once a month, but I fart 15 times a day! I'm outta here!"

Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Made me laugh anyway!!

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony..
On his first day there he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by, and the man immediately gets an erection.
The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says,
"Did you call for me?"
The man replies "No. What do you mean?"
"You must be new here," she says. "Let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection it implies you called for me."
Smiling, she then leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.
Finished, the man continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters the sauna and as he sits down, he farts.
Within minutes a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam room toward him.
"Did you call for me?" says the hairy man.
"No. What do you mean?" says the newcomer.
"You must be new," says the hairy man. "It's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me."
The huge man easily spins the newcomer around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him.
The newcomer staggers back to the nudist colony office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist.
"May I help you?" she says.
"Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $500 membership fee."
"But sir," she replies, "you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't had the chance to see all our facilities."

"Listen lady," the man replies, "I'm 68 years old. I get an erection once a month, but I fart 15 times a day! I'm outta here!"

Good one Anne! Any news on the viewers for your house?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Good one Anne! Any news on the viewers for your house?
Nah!! Thought it was too small. What's up with them, can't they read dimensions before they come round?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Nah!! Thought it was too small. What's up with them, can't they read dimensions before they come round?
LOL. Got an agent trying to find tenants for ours! It's a laugh. These estate/letting agents are rubbish!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:27 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

House details are like big boys toys instrutions , you only read them as a last resort
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
House details are like big boys toys instrutions , you only read them as a last resort
You're making me depressed. Just get back to my joke
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:32 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

You're making me depressed. Just get back to my joke
Wot joke
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:53 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another!!!!

Grandma's Birth Control Pills

The doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her
life retired. At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list
of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her.

As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as
he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills. "Mrs. Smith,
do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that
could possibly help you sleep!"

She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee.

"Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix
it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter
drinks....................... And believe me, it helps me to sleep at night."