Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

made contact with oz relations!!!

made contact with oz relations!!!

Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:30 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default made contact with oz relations!!!

I finally plucked up the courage last night to ring my cousin in Adelaide. Her mum and dad (my dads bro) emigrated in the 1960s. I have never met any of them. As we are hoping to go to Adelaide i thought i would say hello.

Anyway i am so so glad i did. My cousin Ros was really pleased to hear from me and has even offered to put us up until we find a rental. She has given me lots of info already and i feel so pleased to now know i will have family their and vice versa. As she said she is a bit short on rellies and is very pleased we are going over.

Her daughter is the same age as me and is also a nurse in the same feild of nursing as me!! She also works at flinders where i am hoping to get a job as its nearer the suburbs we like. Looks like we have done our research well as she said to stick to southern part with a young family as the facilities are better.

I think its given us a bit of a lift, i cant wait to get out there now. Just wish we had the visa! x clare
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: made contact with oz relations!!!

Thats lovely, it will help with the settling process i am sure
Old Aug 12th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: made contact with oz relations!!!

We found that with my relatives in Oz. There is only a few of them, think we will be doubling the number of relatives they have in OZ when we go. They seem much more family orientated than we are.