Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

M & S Now deliver to OZ & NZ from 12th Nov

M & S Now deliver to OZ & NZ from 12th Nov

Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

lickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to all
Default M & S Now deliver to OZ & NZ from 12th Nov

Hi,

Just thought I would let all those M&S lovers know that from 12th Nov 08 you will be able to buy online at marksandspencer.com and have all your lovely stuff delivered to Australia for £20. YIPPEEEE
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: M & S Now deliver to OZ & NZ from 12th Nov

Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:19 pm
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

Please don't tell me this is a wind-up? I better check their web-site.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Willerby_brisbane
Please don't tell me this is a wind-up? I better check their web-site.
And...?

Is it a wind up? It'd be sooo cool if it was possible!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie_Paula is an unknown quantity at this point

You've just made my Christmas - now if they could delvier their groceries out here it really would be paradise

Originally Posted by lickylady
Hi,

Just thought I would let all those M&S lovers know that from 12th Nov 08 you will be able to buy online at marksandspencer.com and have all your lovely stuff delivered to Australia for £20. YIPPEEEE
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:05 pm
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

Nope, no wind-up. Just checked and found it. No weight restriction by the looks of it but seems to be aimed at gifts, clothing etc for Christmas. Great news as I love their underwear.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie_Paula is an unknown quantity at this point

Ooooh, North Lakes girl - we're renting in Shearwater.

Originally Posted by Willerby_brisbane
Nope, no wind-up. Just checked and found it. No weight restriction by the looks of it but seems to be aimed at gifts, clothing etc for Christmas. Great news as I love their underwear.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you beauty. Thats best news Ive heard in ages.

I love M&S underwear, and other stuff.

Guess who will be going online for a look right now.

Thanks for letting us know.

Gems
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:02 am
Mauled by the Tigers

Robbie_Paula

Welcome to North Lakes

We're also renting here at the moment (Eastridge) but hoping to buy soon. Will ask my OH how I can send you our details if you fancy a chat as not too familiar with this site.

Caroline
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Oh great I just love the tee shirts, fit perfectly. I find everything here way too long for my wee body.

Donna
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Clothes that actually fit.

Will they just ship them straight from China to Oz, doesn't seem much point in them going to Europe and back...not good for the greenhouse gasses.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Yes, Clothes that actually fit.

Will they just ship them straight from China to Oz, doesn't seem much point in them going to Europe and back...not good for the greenhouse gasses.

They are manufactured somewhere in the Middle East M&S are very fond of the fair trade thing! Don't think you get that in China do you?
Old Nov 14th 2008, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

You have just made my year
Old Nov 14th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

lickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to all

Just so you know its for real follow this link to read it with your own eyes!!! haha. Yippee.

http://corporate.marksandspencer.com...tionaldelivery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.