M I Right...

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:06 am
Just Joined

itduke is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking M I Right...

hello

i am comming to australia and will be doing accounting course(Masters in Accounting) have done graduation in accounting and my aim is to settle there and get PR kindly guide me is the right way...
???

Thanks

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of
Default Re: M I Right...

Originally Posted by itduke
hello

i am comming to australia and will be doing accounting course(Masters in Accounting) have done graduation in accounting and my aim is to settle there and get PR kindly guide me is the right way...
???

Thanks

Yes, yes, this is the right way. Take the lift to the third floor and take a seat.
Someone will be along shortly to take off your rose tinteds and then comiserate with you

Sorry.. i have a bad sense of humour. Welcome.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:28 am
Phoenixuk2oz

hello

???

Thanks

Yes, yes.....come along Sir. No time to sit down. We have a BBQ organised on a sandy beach, just bring yer thongs and someone will be along to provide you the job, claim child benefit and rent allowance. What?You don't have a child? No worries...we don't worry about silly things like that....and anyways, according to some ....you'll probably be within the 80% of Poms that go back to UK within a few weeks cos schools are crap, grafitti is all over the place and murders happen every other day. Did you know you cant buy knickers, cheese or sand for your cement? Ah well...it's all about reeeeesearch....OK we're at ground zero...off you toddle. And have a nice day

Oh.....before you go.....can I search your handbag? Wot no handbag Sir? Are you sure you're British? Suits you Sir

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Yes, yes.....come along Sir. No time to sit down. We have a BBQ organised on a sandy beach, just bring yer thongs and someone will be along to provide you the job, claim child benefit and rent allowance. What?You don't have a child? No worries...we don't worry about silly things like that....and anyways, according to some ....you'll probably be within the 80% of Poms that go back to UK within a few weeks cos schools are crap, grafitti is all over the place and murders happen every other day. Did you cant buy knickers, cheese or sand for your cement? Ah well...it's all about reeeeesearch....OK we're at ground zero...off you toddle. And have a nice day

Oh.....before you go.....can I search your handbag? Wot no handbag Sir? Are you sure you're British? Suits you Sir

PMSL...

stop it i feel sorry for him now.

If you are still there, we are only teasing. How can we help? I am not sure if you were asking a question or not.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:33 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
PMSL...

If you are still there, we are only teasing. How can we help? I am not sure if you were asking a question or not.
Yep. Only kidding m8

Welcome to the mad house we call Expats :scared:

Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Sounds good to me. I take it you have looked at this website www.immi.gov.au

I lived in Australia for a year and absolutely loved every minute of it. Where are you headed?
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Flutterscutter
PMSL...

I have asked the question but no right answer yet
waiting for the right reply...
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:35 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Sounds good to me. I take it you have looked at this website www.immi.gov.au

I lived in Australia for a year and absolutely loved every minute of it. Where are you headed?
i m planning for mlbrn will take admission in Masters in accounting ...
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:35 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

I have asked the question but no right answer yet
waiting for the right reply...

Ooops i do appologise, but you left out the word "what" in your original post so it doesnt look like a question.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:36 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by claire edwards
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back.
PMSL....if he's lived here before he'll be used to it

So where were we again

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:50 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL....if he's lived here before he'll be used to it

So where were we again
Id like to know what you and Flutterscutter are on tonight?
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:50 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Ransi
want some?

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:52 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

want some?
I was actually hinting....so pass it over
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ransi

I'm just high on life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.