Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lymburner Primary School - Hillary's Perth

Lymburner Primary School - Hillary's Perth

Old May 24th 2005, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Lymburner Primary School - Hillary's Perth

Thinking of area's to move to in Perth, and Hillarys, Kallaroo and Mullaloo are all contenders. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the schools in the area for young children. Our first son will be 5 in August and will leave reception year in UK and start in January in Pre Primary (we think). We want to get his name down for several schools now, because until we arrive in August, we dont know what area we wish to live in. Hlep about schools in Hillary's or surrounding area's would be great. State only.

Chris
Old May 25th 2005, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lymburner Primary School - Hillary's Perth

Hi Chris
We live in Hillarys and both my children have attended Lymburner primary in Hillarys. No major problems with the school, buildings are getting a little old now and are in desperate need of repair (which they keep fighting to get money to do them from the gov) but overall my 2 loved it and had a great time there. Which was a big help when moving from the UK and getting them settled. My daughter went through years 5, 6 and 7 and my son attended the end of year 7. They are now both at Duncraig senior high and again no problems.
Good luck
Joanne
Old May 25th 2005, 2:49 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Friends of mine went to Lymburner primary back in the 80's/90's
They went on to Padbury High(they didn't believe in private schooling, though did have the money).
She is now a nurse at Sir Charles Gairdner, and he is studying Marine Biology in Tasmania(in between he was a pearl diver in Broome! )

I remember he played the saxaphone, and she the flute, and I think they were in a band at school, but not sure. Cause I did go to practice once, but can't remember if it was there own primary school they practiced at.
Old May 25th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Hi Chris
We live in Hillarys and both my children have attended Lymburner primary in Hillarys. No major problems with the school, buildings are getting a little old now and are in desperate need of repair (which they keep fighting to get money to do them from the gov) but overall my 2 loved it and had a great time there. Which was a big help when moving from the UK and getting them settled. My daughter went through years 5, 6 and 7 and my son attended the end of year 7. They are now both at Duncraig senior high and again no problems.
Good luck
Joanne
Thanks Joanne. Anyone else.