Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lurkers Anonymous

Wikiposts

Lurkers Anonymous

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lurkers Anonymous

Originally Posted by kate
OH its much better being silly of course, boss isnt here and the musics on LOUD!
It's people like you giving UK a bad name.
Now turn that music off at once.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:20 am
woooohoooo!

kate has a spectacular aura aboutkate has a spectacular aura aboutkate has a spectacular aura about

huh? hope your kidding!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:24 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: Lurkers Anonymous

Lol! Don't worry about Bix, he's just a naughtly lion!!

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

huh? hope your kidding!
Forgot the smilie Kate

But just gave you some Karma as penance.

You now have 3 blue boxes
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:41 am
woooohoooo!

kate has a spectacular aura aboutkate has a spectacular aura aboutkate has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: Lurkers Anonymous

thanks whats the carma all about, its nice everyone gives it to each other.its just the box thing
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Forgot the smilie Kate

But just gave you some Karma as penance.

You now have 3 blue boxes
Well you see, that just looks stupid now, she has 3 blue boxes and only 1 star.

She needs to post more and get less Karma to balance them up.

I'm almost perfectly balanced Except when I stand up

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:55 am
Phoenixuk2oz

I'm swooping. Does that count

It's easier. You can go away...and nobody notices.

Errm....actually they don't notice when I'm here either.

No change there then

Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

thanks whats the carma all about, its nice everyone gives it to each other.its just the box thing
The more Karma you receive, the more blue boxes you get.
The more posts you make, the more stars you get.

Hold your mouse pointer over the blue boxes and it tells you your status.
This sometimes goes wrong as hold it over JTLs
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
I'm swooping. Does that count

It's easier. You can go away...and nobody notices.

Errm....actually they don't notice when I'm here either.

No change there then
We don't need to see you J........we hear you a mile off
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:59 am
woooohoooo!

Lightbulb Re: Lurkers Anonymous

wow the blue boxes are importsant arnt they i dont even know what they mean anyway im sending you an air guitar someone gave me, never used it x
Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:02 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
We don't need to see you J........we hear you a mile off
Pot calling kettle grimy arse me finx Bix

Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:03 am
woooohoooo!

Cool little boxes

it says i have a spectacular aura, who wrote that, how come you send them, do u loose any, can i give them?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Default Re: little boxes

it says i have a spectacular aura, who wrote that, how come you send them, do u loose any, can i give them?
You can't lose them but you can give them.

Under peoples names are blue oblong Karma boxes.
Click on it.
Type in a message and send it.

Try sending some to Phoenix...she has a bad back and needs cheering up.
Don't forget to put your name after the message so people know it came from you.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, look in the bottom left corner of this post, you'll see a button saying Karma. Click that. A box will pop up, add a little message with your name (otherwise the recipient doesn't know who sent it). and then click the 'add to reputation button.

Oh, and if you want to check out who's been sending you Karma, up at the top of the screen you see a title 'My profile'. Click on that, and you see who's been sending you Karma.

But I would suggest clicking the little blue Karma button on the bottom left of this post first

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bix
You can't lose them but you can give them.

Under peoples names are blue oblong Karma boxes.
Click on it.
Type in a message and send it.

Try sending some to Phoenix...she has a bad back and needs cheering up.
Don't forget to put your name after the message so people know it came from you.

Ohhhhh I hate when you beat me to it.

But thanks for telling me about the hovering messages over the Karma boxes. I never knew that

Yeah, it is screwed up for me tho.

'Just really nice' Maybe they've only read Mrs JTLs posts,

Cheers,
JTL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.