Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lurkers Anonymous

Lurkers Anonymous

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:15 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Cool Lurkers Anonymous

The title says it all: how many people are online but lurking? Maybe you're a newbie who hasn't yet gathered up the courage to say "hi" or maybe you're someone who prefers not to have your name listed at the bottom of the forum (moi).

So, who's lurking around the place tonight (AEST)?

PS I 'might' give Karma for replies!

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lurkers Anonymous

Originally Posted by ProofReader

The title says it all: how many people are online but lurking? Maybe you're a newbie who hasn't yet gathered up the courage to say "hi" or maybe you're someone who prefers not to have your name listed at the bottom of the forum (moi).

So, who's lurking around the place tonight (AEST)?

PS I 'might' give Karma for replies!

two flaws in your thread title. If a lurker replies to this post

1) They will no longer be lurkers.

2) They'll no longer be anonymous.

Other than that, perfect !

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:20 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Lurkers Anonymous

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
two flaws in your thread title. If a lurker replies to this post

1) They will no longer be lurkers.

2) They'll no longer be anonymous.

Other than that, perfect !

Cheers,
JTL

ROFL!!!

Caught me a big one!!!!!

Onya JTL!

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I am here but need to surf incognito for fear of my life

I have suffered great physical abuse in recent times and am sporting the bruises of proof.

I am under constant threat - it was Hevs tonight and who knows tomorrow ?

I need to Ali it and fly.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:22 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I`m a sometimes lurker does that count??
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:24 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I`m a sometimes lurker does that count??

Only sometimes

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:25 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Only sometimes

LOL ok then I will send you some karma for being kind enough to reply!!
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:26 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Bix
I am here but need to surf incognito for fear of my life

I have suffered great physical abuse in recent times and am sporting the bruises of proof.

I never felt a thing!

x
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:27 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

I am under constant threat - it was Hevs tonight and who knows tomorrow ?
Yeah, and you love it

Oh and Jack (so as you don't feel left out and paranoid) good call
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:30 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
LOL ok then I will send you some karma for being kind enough to reply!!
And Karma to you ... in spite of that awful avatar!

Bixie, I'll have to owe you. Can't give you any until and unless I 'spread some around'. Am doing my best to spread shite tonight, alas ... *shrugs*

Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:34 pm
Im a woomaaan

And Karma to you ... in spite of that awful avatar!

Bixie, I'll have to owe you. Can't give you any until and unless I 'spread some around'. Am doing my best to spread shite tonight, alas ... *shrugs*

What`s wrong with it - I can`t help how I look - my hubby thinks it`s a good resembelance
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Am doing my best to spread shite tonight
Reminds me of a group doing the rounds in Cornwall many years ago

Dick Shit and the Dung Spreaders.

A bunch of farmer boys.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

A bunch of farmer boys.
And that passed for entertainment in cornwall

I dread to ask, what did they do?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:44 pm
Dismembered Bat

Originally Posted by Bix

A bunch of farmer boys.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
And that passed for entertainment in cornwall

I dread to ask, what did they do?

Cheers,
JTL
Upbeat country music.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.