Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Lucky Country: will you help your Kiwi mates?

View Poll Results: Would you like the Australia and NZ Lifestyle & Culture forums combined again?
Yes - we'd love to share our forum with our Kiwi mates
41.94%
Yes - doesn't bother me if the boards are combined again
19.35%
No opinion
9.68%
No - I'd rather the boards stay separate
16.13%
No - keep away from us you Kiwi sheep-sh@ggers!
12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

The Lucky Country: will you help your Kiwi mates?

Old Nov 11th 2002, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Ceri
Geeze someone rattled your cage today
Dotty is in brisbane if you care to read her posts, instead of attacking her.
Perhaps us people who live in Brisbane prefer to have "no location" ....

P.S.. I've always regarded Ireland with the term "Lucky country"... oh well , Australia is not known for it's originality.

cheers

Regarding the Kiwi's... love 'em!

PPs... Talking about the Irish and Australia , and "lucky country" anyone see the rugby over the weekend ... good on you Ireland!!!!! they beat the wallabies...

oh and for the English... the pommes beat the all Blacks too.
Actually some one let me out of my cage and gave me a bottle of CC to celebrate - as I can tell from my post at 2.41am.

For starters apologies to Dotty, don't even know what I mean't by "shut up or put up", that doesn't even make any sense.
Second, yes this is an opinion forum, so if people want to come on and put places down, then I feel I have the right to put forward my opinion and defend it.
Thirdly it does not say anywhere on this post that Dotty is from QLD, so if I haven't read any of her other posts how am I supposed to know??
And last but not least, I have plenty of Kiwi mates and said I was only joking!!

Only 4 months until I am back in "my" lucky country
Old Nov 13th 2002, 2:41 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

As of this post, 31% of respondents don't want the NZ & Aus boards combined again, whereas 69% want the reverse or have no opinion. A clear majority of 'Ayes' for re-combining the boards.

I leave Paul to suggest the next step, which might be to poll the NZ board now on re-amalgamation (though judging by the way the NZ board has died in the last couple of weeks and has already had several posters other than myself asking for the boards to be re-combined, that is not likely to throw a wobbly.)

Cheers - Don
Old Nov 13th 2002, 8:12 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Went on the NZ lifestyle forum earlier.I was on me tod, & no new replies to any posts for 4 days!
what a shame,hope we don't lose the NZ members for good

BB