Reload this Page >

the lowdown on the bugs

the lowdown on the bugs

Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:52 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the lowdown on the bugs

Originally Posted by Bix
This little chap made it's home right outside my donger.
Had to remember he was there when I got back in the evening in the dark.
Next thing you'll tell me you see a Huntsman sitting on the toilet reading a newspaper!

(wait for it!)
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Next thing you'll tell me you see a Huntsman sitting on the toilet reading a newspaper!
I did once ... honest!

Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:57 am
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice

Our holiday Orb Weaver......ok i know it's a bit pathetic compared to all your beasties but it scared the bejeesus outta me

Last edited by LoobyLoo!; Jan 4th 2008 at 12:01 pm. Reason: trying to make the pic smaller but cant do it....thicko i know! <<<<hangs head in shame>>>
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

This one is a resident at Hartleys Crocodile Farm.
He lives between a double set of doors leading into an aviary enclosure.
Attached Thumbnails the lowdown on the bugs-100_1538-800-x-844-.jpg  
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I did once ... honest!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
I remember a thread years ago about spiders and someone said about seeing one on the toilet reading a newspaper so had to! ...
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

and lastly the ole classic ...

Beware when goin to the toilet!

Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:13 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

This seems pretty harmless doesn't it ?

Well all those specs on the tile are baby spiders that shot outta the bugga after we sprayed it.

Spider is top left.
Attached Thumbnails the lowdown on the bugs-picture-112-800-x-591-.jpg  
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

This one visited me for a beer one night.
Attached Thumbnails the lowdown on the bugs-116.jpg  
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

This one got his cummupance from whatever that bug is.
Attached Thumbnails the lowdown on the bugs-1011.jpg  
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:17 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Didn't want to get any closer to this one.
A fine Huntsman specimen I think.
Attached Thumbnails the lowdown on the bugs-1007-2-.jpg  
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
This one visited me for a beer one night.
Curiosity, what beer did he / she drink?

Oh and see how one of his / her eyes is closed. Do they wink at you too?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Hey Bix do you hear the bones go when you step on them?

I remember the first I see (and the biggest) on the hallway wall when we came back from taking the dog for a walk one eve. I showed the dog it, he wasn't bothered! ... ... so Nic ran for the Mortein. I gave it a good ole spray and it just flew along the wall. I chased it again spraying it and it ended up in the garage and before it could run under the car, he got the foot!

I heard bones break and it wasn't mine! ...
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

Curiosity, what beer did he / she drink?

Oh and see how one of his / her eyes is closed. Do they wink at you too?
okay suitably freaked by the one on the bog roll. Is it true that they live under the toilet seat and bite you on the bum when you go for a pee in the night?????
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Hey Bix do you hear the bones go when you step on them?

I remember the first I see (and the biggest) on the hallway wall when we came back from taking the dog for a walk one eve. I showed the dog it, he wasn't bothered! ... ... so Nic ran for the Mortein. I gave it a good ole spray and it just flew along the wall. I chased it again spraying it and it ended up in the garage and before it could run under the car, he got the foot!

I heard bones break and it wasn't mine! ...
I don't generally kill them any more Paul.
Missus thinks I do but I just chase them off if I can.

Worse one I've had though was this horrid looking black humpback thing.
I sprayed that bugga and it's defense mechanism kicked in.
It's back opened up and released loads of baby spiders.
I lost count at 65

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.