Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Low unemployment pinching economy: Costello

Low unemployment pinching economy: Costello

Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:15 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Low unemployment pinching economy: Costello

Federal Treasurer Peter Costello says Australia's economy is almost running at its full capacity.

The unemployment rate dropped to 4.6 per cent this week, leading to concerns the figure will put upward pressure on inflation.

Mr Costello has told ABC TV's Insiders program the low unemployment rate does present new challenges.
ABC.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all
Default Re: Low unemployment pinching economy: Costello

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Federal Treasurer Peter Costello says Australia's economy is almost running at its full capacity.

The unemployment rate dropped to 4.6 per cent this week, leading to concerns the figure will put upward pressure on inflation.

Mr Costello has told ABC TV's Insiders program the low unemployment rate does present new challenges.
ABC.
the unemployement rate wont be low for long cos the ozziz i no wont turn up for work and are laaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeey
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

borolad will become famous soon enoughborolad will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wintersgills
the unemployement rate wont be low for long cos the ozziz i no wont turn up for work and are laaaaaaaaaaaazeeeeeeeeey
still having trouble mate ...... wish i had a visa
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:38 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Low unemployment pinching economy: Costello

Ah yes, that must be why it dropped to a 30-year low in the first place.

Thankyou for your valuable contribution.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Originally Posted by borolad
still having trouble mate ...... wish i had a visa
oh mate u got no idea i make $400 every job my contractors do got 1 guy douse 5 per wk thats $2000 for me plus i do 5 at $ 700 each the other contractor douse 2 jobs per week thats$800 i can do less if he would work ime doing 14hr shifts to manage the place and do the work whot he should be doing am pi**st off moneys good but hey i came here for a better life not for some lazy b to strees me ooot
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

oh mate u got no idea i make $400 every job my contractors do got 1 guy douse 5 per wk thats $2000 for me plus i do 5 at $ 700 each the other contractor douse 2 jobs per week thats$800 i can do less if he would work ime doing 14hr shifts to manage the place and do the work whot he should be doing am pi**st off moneys good but hey i came here for a better life not for some lazy b to strees me ooot
frustratin winters they wouldnt get graft over ere. sites full of europeans...lot of compatition.where are you ,near brissy?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by borolad
frustratin winters they wouldnt get graft over ere. sites full of europeans...lot of compatition.where are you ,near brissy?
in brizzy oxley they just wont av it and theres loads ov them about thing is they no how much you make out of them and they bitch about it one guy gets $1500 per wk if he had a job on wages $600 per wk and he says ime not fair :scared:
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

: OTE=wintersgills]in brizzy oxley they just wont av it and theres loads ov them about thing is they no how much you make out of them and they bitch about it one guy gets $1500 per wk if he had a job on wages $600 per wk and he says ime not fair :scared:[/QUOTE]
business is business. cant please em all , you not thought of sponsoring a pom if local labour poor, was round tamboureen last time visited seems buisy there , you need people with the right attitude or it brings you down and you turn to
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

in brizzy oxley they just wont av it and theres loads ov them about thing is they no how much you make out of them and they bitch about it one guy gets $1500 per wk if he had a job on wages $600 per wk and he says ime not fair :scared:
Hi Wintergills
Bee reading about your problem, I must say I have heard it before, not only form poms but from ozzies too. What work is it you do? and are you recruiting, as I will be needing a job pretty soon?
All the Best Stewart
Old Nov 12th 2006, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by katiesel
Hi Wintergills
Bee reading about your problem, I must say I have heard it before, not only form poms but from ozzies too. What work is it you do? and are you recruiting, as I will be needing a job pretty soon?
All the Best Stewart
He's a proofreader.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tofster
He's a proofreader.
hehehehehehehehehe oO