Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Low cost rentals???

Low cost rentals???

Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:07 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Low cost rentals???

Hi everyone, havent been on here for a while...got myself banned from mentioning my Case Officers name, stupid of me I know, but got so excited that I finally had one, I wanted to share it with the world!! Anyway, gave me a break away as I was becoming a little obsessed! My update is that we had to reapply for police checks, as been lost somewhere along the line, so just waiting for them to come back (hoping for Monday) then sending via DHL. Everything else there, and hoping to be in Perth July 2006.

My question is: We are a family of 5, myself, hubby daughters 18/16/4. We dont really have any savings to speak of...just trying to get cash together for flights and first months renting at the mo. Hopefully we shouldn't have any problem getting jobs, hubby is a mechanic and I'm a hairdresser. Because we are moving to Aus with a VERY limited budget can anyone suggest very reasonably priced accommodation...basic furnishings as hoping to have or belongings sent ahead. Any help much appreciated...figured we may as well be in Perth without alot of cash rather than here! cant stand the nights getting darker....Thanks everyone x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 11:07 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Low cost rentals???

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi everyone, havent been on here for a while...got myself banned from mentioning my Case Officers name, stupid of me I know, but got so excited that I finally had one, I wanted to share it with the world!! Anyway, gave me a break away as I was becoming a little obsessed! My update is that we had to reapply for police checks, as been lost somewhere along the line, so just waiting for them to come back (hoping for Monday) then sending via DHL. Everything else there, and hoping to be in Perth July 2006.

My question is: We are a family of 5, myself, hubby daughters 18/16/4. We dont really have any savings to speak of...just trying to get cash together for flights and first months renting at the mo. Hopefully we shouldn't have any problem getting jobs, hubby is a mechanic and I'm a hairdresser. Because we are moving to Aus with a VERY limited budget can anyone suggest very reasonably priced accommodation...basic furnishings as hoping to have or belongings sent ahead. Any help much appreciated...figured we may as well be in Perth without alot of cash rather than here! cant stand the nights getting darker....Thanks everyone x
Hi Dawn, we have furnished short term homes in Rockingham, if you wish to look at our web page, it is http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ hope this gives you an idea. Suzette and Will.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 2:09 am
SharonC

sharon_gareth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dawn

Well you are thinking ahead of the game which is always a good thing. Another good thing from an accommodation point of view is that you are arriving in winter so demand on accommodation should be a little lower than during the summer months and as a result room for negotiation on the rent(assumption here but I think a safe one)

With so many migrant making the move over here we are beginning to see more furnished rental homes becoming available in the suburbs rather than just on the coast. A few owners have property displayed on http://www.immigrate-to-a-new-life-i...tal-perth.html that may be worth checking out too.

Sharon
www.immigrateperth.com
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:11 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

hi everyone, just nudging my post up for the night staff!! Think this is how you do it! Cheers Dawn x
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:18 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone, just nudging my post up for the night staff!! Think this is how you do it! Cheers Dawn x
Hey dawn i.ve booked with www.northperthrentals.com
Good value in my book!
Old Oct 11th 2005, 3:10 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Thanks hun, Do they have more than one property?? and were you recommended them? think we might try them...cheers again dawn x.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:14 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks hun, Do they have more than one property?? and were you recommended them? think we might try them...cheers again dawn x.
No just the one and lots of people on here say its nice , i have not stayed there yet , so dunno ?