Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:18 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Originally Posted by Ray
Yup !! your comments on scented toilet rolls was riveting to all ...
Still nice to think we can come to your house ... but you won't
reciprocate ..

I did read that post too about the price of bloody toilet rolls FFS. I thought it was a joke at first, until I read it and found people were serious. I have no idea what a toilet roll costs?? I would guess 75cents - $1 a roll however I could be way off?? Surely one of the most pedantic threads ever to grace the boards of BE
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by A dogs life
There is a bad atmosphere in the lounge. And a certain cliquiness. Its almost like a mates club. They jump on every new poster, especially if they are Oz bound

I prefer to sit back and watch the idiot posters realise that they can't have fun on their own and they are getting bored of each other.

God knows they bore me
You prefer to sit and watch something that bores you?

You're slightly more than a f**king idiot yourself aren't you?

Last edited by rushman; Nov 19th 2005 at 7:23 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
reciprocate ..
I missed that (thankfully), however, are we talking scented before or after use?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:38 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
reciprocate ..

It does prove the point though. You are so bored of each others company in the lounge you prefer to come over to the Australia forum.

As I've said before, if you'd lighten up in the lounge and stop attacking every newcomer, then it would be a livelier place. But no, you gotta trounce every newbie and see if they sink.

The toilet roll thread was funny, but obviously not funny enough for lounge lizards who thought it was serious. Yeah, crossword puzzles printed on bog roll, anagram of 'this' etc. Dead serious thread
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:03 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

It does prove the point though. You are so bored of each others company in the lounge you prefer to come over to the Australia forum.
As I've said before, if you'd lighten up in the lounge and stop attacking every newcomer, then it would be a livelier place. But no, you gotta trounce every newbie and see if they sink.
It was one of you own that pointed to way to your comments ..
But I'm sorry you did not make it it in Lounge... It does take people with a bit of wit, sparkle and brains...to make it there I suppose ... Put your blanket around you ..you will safe here ...
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:20 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
British Expats Lounge, a nationally known leader in on-line piss taking, specializing in smut, bizzare political arguements and low quality humor is currently accepting candidates for its Lounge lizard Program.
BE's Lounge lizard program operates over many locations worldwide bringing alchoholics, sexual deviants and losers closer together across the globe.

If you are a complete bone head who possess the ability to offer low-brow comments and enjoys piss-taking in an interactive, fast – paced and stimulating environment, then BE lounge would like to talk to you about joining our team.

Candidates should possess no actual freinds and the ability to post countless inane comments and enthusiastically alienate people. Wise cracking experience is preferred.

To learn more about our low-lifes, no culture, and no opportunity for advancement or human growth, visit us at www.britishexpats.com/forum and get excited about the opportunity to completely ruin your own history of growth and development.

QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 minutes of internet forum experience
- No HS Diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree not preferred
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available nights and weekends to accommodate the complete idiots agenda

BE loungers enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for countless arguements
- NO Medical/dental insurance
- NO 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans
- Tuition ( learn to take the piss at your own pace from the comfort of home from countless other morons)
- Car not needed
- And much more!

Sounds as if you've spent too much time in the King's Head.......
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:33 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
It was one of you own that pointed to way to your comments ..
But I'm sorry you did not make it it in Lounge... It does take people with a bit of wit, sparkle and brains...to make it there I suppose ... Put your blanket around you ..you will safe here ...

Are you still here? When are you moving to Oz?

Or are you just sh*t stirring

Go back to your little playground, with the people who don't amuse you anymore,
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:43 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rog Williams
Sounds as if you've spent too much time in the King's Head.......

Can you spend too much time drinking?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:47 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still here? When are you moving to Oz?
Or are you just sh*t stirring
Go back to your little playground, with the people who don't amuse you anymore,
Go to that shit hole your kidding...
Australia
First Ranking
Crime - Burglaries (per capita)
Crime - Car thefts (per capita)
Crime - Total crime victims
Environment - Pollution - Carbon Dioxide from fossil fuels 1990 (per $ GDP)
Lifestyle - Amphetamine use

Shit stirring !!!! Maybe ..I like to play with the pansies ...

Well one thing is certain ..there is very little intellect here..
The US only takes the highly qualified the other go to Aus
Wallah1 and Wayne are excluded from that statement
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:50 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

God, no!! Wash your mouth with soap.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:51 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Go to that shit hole your kidding...
Australia
First Ranking
Crime - Burglaries (per capita)
Crime - Car thefts (per capita)
Crime - Total crime victims
Environment - Pollution - Carbon Dioxide from fossil fuels 1990 (per $ GDP)
Lifestyle - Amphetamine use

Shit stirring !!!! Maybe ..I like to play with the pansies ...

I love you very long time
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:51 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
<snip>

And of course, our Deb.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:52 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by walla1
I love you very long time
Ooooh me so horny.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:53 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 20th 2005, 3:54 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by walla1
aye, but can you get mushy peas in Australia?

can you help?
Only on the toilet paper thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.