Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge Invasion to capture Wmoore!

Lounge Invasion to capture Wmoore!

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:33 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Lounge Invasion to capture Wmoore!

Wmoore is in big trouble.

His love-child with Willmore needs him, and he refuses to pay alimony. Of course, Vanessa has urged Wmoore to be responsible but he continues to swim to Canada and back, manipulating her into thinking he'll be good each time.

Willmore is not the only one.

Wmoore has love children with Celtic_Angel, Carolinegorka (sorry Fireeater!!), Ransi, Walla, and Snowbunny (sorry Toon!!). I think he has a love child with Brit' n' Tx (sorry Tygre!) too...

This is unacceptable. Let's get him!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:41 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge Invasion to capture Wmoore!

I'm not arguing with anyone who can swim that distance! He must have muscles like... well, like big muscles.

And very small testicles. Allegedly.

Am I allowed to say testicles?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:45 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I'm not arguing with anyone who can swim that distance! He must have muscles like... well, like big muscles.

And very small testicles. Allegedly.

Am I allowed to say testicles?
Well, I'm sure the Pacific Ocean has very cold water...it could have seemed that way due to shrinkage?

Please tell me that..you are not carrying Wayne's love-child?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jcapulet
Wmoore is in big trouble.

His love-child with Willmore needs him, and he refuses to pay alimony. Of course, Vanessa has urged Wmoore to be responsible but he continues to swim to Canada and back, manipulating her into thinking he'll be good each time.

Willmore is not the only one.

Wmoore has love children with Celtic_Angel, Carolinegorka (sorry Fireeater!!), Ransi, Walla, and Snowbunny (sorry Toon!!). I think he has a love child with Brit' n' Tx (sorry Tygre!) too...

This is unacceptable. Let's get him!!!!!

Here is a photo of wm jr! Striking resemblance don't you think. Now come on wm.....you need to take your responsibility seriously with wm jr!

The poor little guy misses you and cries out "daddy" at nite waiting for you to come and visit! We miss you and need to be close by!

As far as wm being "good" each time - believe me that he is!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:48 pm
jingling

Originally Posted by willmore
Here is a photo of wm jr! Striking resemblance don't you think. Now come on wm.....you need to take your responsibility seriously with wm jr!

The poor little guy misses you and cries out "daddy" at nite waiting for you to come and visit! We miss you and need to be close by!

As far as wm being "good" each time - believe me that he is!
You trollop. I thought you were being victimized, but you were enjoying yourself!!

Poor wayne jr.....
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:49 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm sure the Pacific Ocean has very cold water...it could have seemed that way due to shrinkage?

Please tell me that..you are not carrying Wayne's love-child?
I plead the 5th.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:50 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

You trollop. I thought you were being victimized, but you were enjoying yourself!!

Poor wayne jr.....
And is it true about the small testicles?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:50 pm
jingling

I plead the 5th.

Trollop!

You're all trollops!!!! :scared:

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:51 pm
jingling

What makes you think she was paying attention to that particular part of his anatomy? A little (no pun intended) further North, I think...
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Poor wayne jr.....

Every last cotton picking minute believe me.....the shy ones are always the best!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:55 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

What makes you think she was paying attention to that particular part of his anatomy? A little (no pun intended) further North, I think...
I just deleted my whole reply because it contravened just about every rule in the book, wm being a mod and all that...
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not in this case believe me!

No shrinkage anywhere!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:57 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by willmore
Not in this case believe me!

No shrinkage anywhere!
Oh my. Saucy little minx

It's weird, but Australia seems just like the lounge. Where are all the natives?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh my. Saucy little minx

It's weird, but Australia seems just like the lounge. Where are all the natives?

After you've had the best it's hard not to shout it from the rooftops!

Probably just trying to avoid us.....foreigners!

But the truth must be told so wm does his duty!
Old Aug 4th 2005, 12:04 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Oh my. Saucy little minx

We're all out buying lettuce...its on special at the moment....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.