Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lottery Jackpot!!!

Wikiposts

Lottery Jackpot!!!

Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:41 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lottery Jackpot!!!

I've been doing the cross lotto weekly since I arrived in Adelaide in Sept this year (14 line Easypick for $6.95), and I've had FOUR small wins ranging from $22 to $44.

Not had a sniff in the UK lottery for years despite handing over my pound coin every week.

I'm just building up to the big one and already have my lucky ticket for the $31m megadraw tomorrow!

Good luck everyone,

Elaine M
Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimbo9
I do the same as you used to - 2 lines twice a week
I think i'll carry on doing the UK lottery when in aus - you can do 8 weeks in advance online
u can do it online now
Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine M
I've been doing the cross lotto weekly since I arrived in Adelaide in Sept this year (14 line Easypick for $6.95), and I've had FOUR small wins ranging from $22 to $44.

Not had a sniff in the UK lottery for years despite handing over my pound coin every week.

I'm just building up to the big one and already have my lucky ticket for the $31m megadraw tomorrow!

Good luck everyone,

Elaine M
good luck, aye right.
i told u im winning it.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:47 pm
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Elaine M

Good luck everyone,

Elaine M
Thanks

I just want to get into the routine of putting a couple of dollars down every week - Can this be done or is the minimm 7 bucks or so.

Sorry for being thick but don't understand all these perms and multiples etc. The Grand National/Melbourne Cup is easy as you just need to pick a cool name!

Thanks
Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Thanks

I just want to get into the routine of putting a couple of dollars down every week - Can this be done or is the minimm 7 bucks or so.

Sorry for being thick but don't understand all these perms and multiples etc. The Grand National/Melbourne Cup is easy as you just need to pick a cool name!

Thanks
hey dont worry about it. i havent a clue either. i just walked in and said
geez a winnin ticket fot the 31 mill oh and ive got it
Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
hey dont worry about it. i havent a clue either. i just walked in and said
geez a winnin ticket fot the 31 mill oh and ive got it
Ok tell us your numbers and we'll go halfers!
You know it makes sense!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 11:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ok tell us your numbers and we'll go halfers!
You know it makes sense!
ok,
5, 7, 13, 24, 32 and oh err emmmm cant think of the other. I'll tell you in a few days
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:05 am

ok,
5, 7, 13, 24, 32 and oh err emmmm cant think of the other. I'll tell you in a few days
Bizarre - those were the numbers I was going to pick! - my extra number is 1.
Now work out the permutations!

It's a mugs game as my Dad says - Having said that, can smell the cash. Been here ages and still never seen a Greenie!
They will be mine!
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Bizarre - those were the numbers I was going to pick! - my extra number is 1.
Now work out the permutations!

It's a mugs game as my Dad says - Having said that, can smell the cash. Been here ages and still never seen a Greenie!
They will be mine!
too late, ive started to coun....im mean spend my winning. your dad was right.
i am a MUG
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

u can do it online now
yes - and they email you if you win (only happened once to me!)

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home/home.do
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

yes - and they email you if you win (only happened once to me!)

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home/home.do
ah but can u win if your in Oz?????
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

I've sent them an email

Sometimes I wish I was a Geordie
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...yLocations.jsp
Old Dec 30th 2004, 12:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

I've sent them an email

Sometimes I wish I was a Geordie
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...yLocations.jsp
A - Newcastle £38798331 B - Manchester £27562458
C - Chester £21278045 D - Birmingham £18467911
E - Peterborough £18408483 F - London SE £18313680
G - Leicester £17881616 H - Sheffield £17249621
I - Chelmsford £17043999 J - Portsmouth £16067130
see i had no chance of winning it
Old Dec 30th 2004, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

No worse luck.....

"To be eligible for a National Lottery Interactive Account, all players need to have a UK or Isle of Man residential address from which to claim, be 16 years old or over, and a UK or Isle of Man Sterling bank account.

Many countries operating their own lotteries, have local laws preventing foreign lotteries operating in that country. Camelot would not wish to encourage a potential subscriber/player to break these laws and we will therefore not accept subscriptions/online players from outside the UK or Isle of Man.

The National Lottery Website is normally only accessible from servers based in the UK for this reason, although some foreign servers may have limited access to the site."
Old Jun 17th 2005, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Steen is an unknown quantity at this point

if you do the lotto at www.biglottowinners.co.uk you can play the UK and Euro Millions lotteries online. Dead easy....wicked thing is.....you only need 5 numbers to scoop the jackpot (not 6) !!