lostmedical

Old Jan 13th 2005, 12:06 am
Just Joined

granger1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lostmedical

Help, just been told from my case officer that he does not have my medical.
All the family medicals were sent together, has this happened to any one else, what happens now?
Old Jan 13th 2005, 1:09 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lostmedical

Originally Posted by granger1
All the family medicals were sent together, has this happened to any one else, what happens now?
If you know they have received medicals for the rest of the family then the best you can do is plead with your case officer to look again. Also - if they were sent directly by the doctor, then ask the same question there.

If Adelaide can't find the medical you may have to do yours again. Sorry to say that. But talk to your case officer. And the doctor who did the medicals to see if he has a copy or can re-do them more cheaply.

Jeremy

Last edited by JAJ; Jan 13th 2005 at 1:48 am.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 1:37 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, the LCU in Sydney lost my blood results too - just before Christmas. I emailed them nd they were very helpful - due to timing and the fact that I had a flight they classed me as urgent - I got copies of results from Panel Doctor, sent them with DHL, and they were cleared within 2 weeks.

Hope it goes ok for you - Cas
Old Jan 13th 2005, 3:32 am
Just Joined

granger1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply's, but could somebody tell me who LCU are?

Thanks.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 3:41 am
Just Joined

waustralish is on a distinguished road

Yep same thing happened with us in the UK all our medicals, x-rays and blood tests sent together by the Doctor to DIMIA.

Yet somehow surprise surprise my daughters blood test went missing, yet they were all sent together in the envelope.

The Doctor was adamant that it was in there, yet the case officer said not her problem and we need to send a copy asap.

Once they received the copy which we HAD to chase the Doctor for, the visa was issued withina few days.

Don't panic