Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lost Virginity!!!!!!!!

Lost Virginity!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 27th 2004, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice
Default Lost Virginity!!!!!!!!

For months i sat on the side lines reading the threads and not posting. But yesterday i took the plunge and lost my virginity and posted my first thread. How many post do you have to do before you are considered a real sad b'stard?
Old Jan 27th 2004, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lost Virginity!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sydney The Dog
For months i sat on the side lines reading the threads and not posting. But yesterday i took the plunge and lost my virginity and posted my first thread. How many post do you have to do before you are considered a real sad b'stard?

Don't know the answer to your question but welcome to the forum!
regards
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:04 pm
WBB

4000+

Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately I don't think it can be measured in the number of posts - I think it's more a behavioural thing (i.e. how often you read threads, how long you read threads, when you read threads etc.)

My guess is if you've been sitting on the sidelines for months you've already reached the stage where you can quite proudly call yourself a 'real sad b'stard'. So, congratulations... and welcome
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

That's said, all doubt is removed when you reach 4000+ posts
:scared:
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:10 pm
WBB

Originally posted by young_lad
That's said, all doubt is removed when you reach 4000+ posts
considering the kind moderator took 350 posts off me yesterday when i changed my name, i should be approaching 4500!!!

Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:31 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, it's not only posts, but that does say something!!
I don't post as much as I read!(at least 75%!!!!)

Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:50 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by WBB
considering the kind moderator took 350 posts off me yesterday when i changed my name, i should be approaching 4500!!!

Notice my name change........... should ov wore a short skirt complimented wiv blonde hair.............. my tax was much less!!!!!

How much? That would be tellin!!

love Boomie
xxxx
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:02 pm
Go Banana's !!

Welcome to the madhouse !!

Warren & Jill
Perth 2004.....

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:06 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Boomie
Notice my name change........... should ov wore a short skirt complimented wiv blonde hair.............. my tax was much less!!!!!

How much? That would be tellin!!

love Boomie
xxxx
thats just not fair, hevs gets away with nowt, you get a token gesture and i get taxed 4 days worth.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:15 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by WBB
thats just not fair, hevs gets away with nowt, you get a token gesture and i get taxed 4 days worth.

Phew..... Back to 4 stars.......... now that didn't take long did it!!!!!!

love Boomie
xx