lost touch ?

Old Sep 5th 2002, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lost touch ?

I have lost touch with an old workmate who moved to sydney 6 years ago.I have done all the usual searches without much luck.He is an electrician so should be licensed but not sure how to follow that lead.His name is mick balnaves and is irish.Any advise would be gratful .Would be nice to get in touch as more mates means more beer and barbies no matter how much dottie disapproves!
Old Sep 5th 2002, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lost touch ?

Originally posted by jockney:
I have lost touch with an old workmate who moved to sydney 6 years ago.I have done all the usual searches without much luck.He is an electrician so should be licensed but not sure how to follow that lead.His name is mick balnaves and is irish.Any advise would be gratful .Would be nice to get in touch as more mates means more beer and barbies no matter how much dottie disapproves!
Hi Jockney

You could try whitepages.com.au. Otherwise, try the Salvation Army from the UK. They do a lost person's search service for a small fee.

Good luck.

Colin