Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lost certificates and employment

Lost certificates and employment

Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Lost certificates and employment

Hi there,
We are at the moment trying to track down copies of my OH joinery certificates. Have heard that as long as he has info. on his apprentiship and plenty work experience, he would be ok regarding getting work.

BUT! I have also heard of a friend of a friend who has been in oz for 8 weeks now and because he does not have certificates to show employers, he can not get work. He is worried and so am I.

What do you guys think or know. Is this the case over there. I would have thought 20 years in the same line of work would hold more weight that a certificate.
thanks for any responses
Sharon
x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Lost certificates and employment

Well thats it then! Contacted 2 awarding bodies who have informed me they have no record of my OH attending college.
I think we will just have to go with his apprenteship information.

I am worried now!!!!

Anyone else been in this situation.

Sharon