Reload this Page >

losing it on Gold Coast

losing it on Gold Coast

Old May 12th 2011, 1:53 am
Just Joined

bigbigboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: losing it on Gold Coast

Originally Posted by happyscot
hi all. thanks for your replies. I'm sorry for being so dour am feeling better today.will def look at xmas in july, have been before but I'll try and find the confidence to try again. Have tried all the other suggestions posted but thanks for the input.I can go out sometimes without the baby but not usually for more than an hour or so, which I usually do once a week.I'll pick myself up and keep trying.
it's great that you are having a much positive attitude now, i am sure you will find some long-term friends in the near future, and i agree that you can try to join some local groups!
Old May 12th 2011, 12:25 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by i61w
I know exactly where you are coming from.....after 8 years we have found it extremely hard to find friends that where reliable. They have come and gone but now it seems through joining clubs we are starting to find real friends.
Although you don't realise it you are in a great position to find friends. As your baby gets older toddler groups and schools are a great way to meet people in the same position as yourself and it will get better.

Ian
Have to agree!

Have a few very, very good friends now though!

Tweed Heads...Just down the road from us
Old May 21st 2011, 12:40 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Happyscot, you definately need some time out. Have you thought about putting your baby in care, for just a short period, maybe just once a week, so you can aimlessly wander or have a cuppa somewhere?

If you are feeling really depressed, you might like to talk to a Doctor too. He or she may be able to help.

Don't be fooled into thinking everyone thinks Australia is wonderful. There are lots of wonderful things in Australia but it isn't for everyone. It's not just you.

All the very best.
Old May 22nd 2011, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

happyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brissybee
Happyscot, you definately need some time out. Have you thought about putting your baby in care, for just a short period, maybe just once a week, so you can aimlessly wander or have a cuppa somewhere?

If you are feeling really depressed, you might like to talk to a Doctor too. He or she may be able to help.

Don't be fooled into thinking everyone thinks Australia is wonderful. There are lots of wonderful things in Australia but it isn't for everyone. It's not just you.

All the very best.
thanks am working on it