Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looks like we are off in November then!!

Looks like we are off in November then!!

Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looks like we are off in November then!!

I got home from work to find an envelope on the mat from the Pet shippers stating that our dog is booked on a flight from Heathrow on the 14th November, this was a bit of a shock because I had only sent the forms to them last week so that they could get the permit from AQIS. In the part where it stated when we wanted to fly him out I had put mid November and thinking about it now I should have put TBA.

So in a way it has made our minds up and we have decided to go on the weekend of 19th November, we can't sell our house but sod it we will leave it empty and we will have to go cap in hand to our In Laws and ask them if we can borrow some money until it sells.

Melbourne here we come.

John & Julie :scared:
Old Sep 14th 2005, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: Looks like we are off in November then!!

Congratulations then!! Not long now Good luck with your plans
Old Sep 14th 2005, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pako
Congratulations then!! Not long now Good luck with your plans
Cheers, looking at your signature it would appear that you are going the same time, where are you hoping to settle?

John
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jond
I got home from work to find an envelope on the mat from the Pet shippers stating that our dog is booked on a flight from Heathrow on the 14th November, this was a bit of a shock because I had only sent the forms to them last week so that they could get the permit from AQIS. In the part where it stated when we wanted to fly him out I had put mid November and thinking about it now I should have put TBA.

So in a way it has made our minds up and we have decided to go on the weekend of 19th November, we can't sell our house but sod it we will leave it empty and we will have to go cap in hand to our In Laws and ask them if we can borrow some money until it sells.

Melbourne here we come.

Good luck, all the very best.
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Cheers, looking at your signature it would appear that you are going the same time, where are you hoping to settle?

John
Hi John,

We (me & my husband) are hoping to rent around Black Rock Mordialloc to start with, then hopefullybuy futher out east in the foothills towards Upwey. What about you?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Melbourne here we come.

Good luck, all the best. Don't blame the dog though!!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AndyD
Good luck, all the best. Don't blame the dog though!!
got to blame someone
Old Sep 14th 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pako
Hi John,

We (me & my husband) are hoping to rent around Black Rock Mordialloc to start with, then hopefullybuy futher out east in the foothills towards Upwey. What about you?

Hi we will stay with my Sister in Mount Eliza for a while and then hopefully buy something in that area,or Mornington, Frankstone south. We have looked around Mordialloc and quite like it there, don't know Upwey where is that?

John