Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for Steve Hopkins

Looking for Steve Hopkins

Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Squidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really nice
Default Looking for Steve Hopkins

Hi can anyone in Aus help me ?? An old friend of mine moved to Australia some years ago and since I have now moved to NZ I have lost touch. He was originally from the Midlands although lived in Oxfordshire when I knew him, working as a sales rep in the carpet industry. He moved to Australia mid 90's and lived in the Sydney area, I believe he has been or is still married ?? He came over to the UK for a holiday around 2001 and met my now hubby (Kiwi) and that is why we are now living in NZ. Would like to catch up and see how he is doing.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for Steve Hopkins

Originally Posted by sharronemery
Hi can anyone in Aus help me ?? An old friend of mine moved to Australia some years ago and since I have now moved to NZ I have lost touch. He was originally from the Midlands although lived in Oxfordshire when I knew him, working as a sales rep in the carpet industry. He moved to Australia mid 90's and lived in the Sydney area, I believe he has been or is still married ?? He came over to the UK for a holiday around 2001 and met my now hubby (Kiwi) and that is why we are now living in NZ. Would like to catch up and see how he is doing.
you could start your search here:

http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/initResSearch.do