Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for A Removal Co in Melbourne

Looking for A Removal Co in Melbourne

Old Feb 21st 2008, 11:03 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question Looking for A Removal Co in Melbourne

As we're now looking for a pad of our own, we need to start looking into the removal costs. Can anyone recommend a decent company in Melbourne?

cheers
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:37 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Looking for A Removal Co in Melbourne

I have used these guys twice as have about 3 of my friends and I have found them wonderful. http://www.aussieweb.com.au/map.aspx?id=1499733
The last time was a 40+ day it was stinky and they worked like troopers, I paid them an extra hour than they did and kept giving them drinks and ice creams- they were brilliant. They said some people don't even offer them water

Anyway good luck with the move,

LJJ
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Best to get one near where you are, as you often have to pay to/from the depot.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:16 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
As we're now looking for a pad of our own, we need to start looking into the removal costs. Can anyone recommend a decent company in Melbourne?

cheers
minimovers

from personal experience
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:58 am
CHC-MEL commute since 91

derab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud ofderab has much to be proud of

Garden state removals are a good firm if you are dealing with the northern or western suburbs at all.

Mrs Derab used to be in Real estate and she got to know them then.
We have used the twice and a few friends of ours have used them too, haven't heard a bad word yet
if thats not enough, I had a yorkie as the crew leader last time i used them 5 years ago(wakefield i think) and the last time one of our friends used them (3 weeks ago) they had a scot in charge of the crew.

Last edited by derab; Feb 22nd 2008 at 11:01 am.