Reload this Page >

looking to move to oz

looking to move to oz

Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

lizasi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking to move to oz

Hi all

Ok well i'm new to this site, but I and my hubby are looking to move out to Oz but would like to ask for a little help. Does anyone know of a good agent as we were going to try and go through the paperwork ourself but what with his job and me with paperwork I don't think its a good idea. Yet again any advise would be nice.

Thanks liza
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice
Default Re: looking to move to oz

Originally Posted by lizasi
Hi all

Ok well i'm new to this site, but I and my hubby are looking to move out to Oz but would like to ask for a little help. Does anyone know of a good agent as we were going to try and go through the paperwork ourself but what with his job and me with paperwork I don't think its a good idea. Yet again any advise would be nice.

Thanks liza
George Lombard and Alan Collet are two agents who are often recommended (I am using George). Do a search for either of these and you will see the various recommendations. They both also post of these forums.

To do a search click on Search on the top right of the forum window (in the blue bar) and then you can do a normal or an advanced search.

good luck!

Alex
Old Feb 24th 2005, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lizasi
Hi all

Thanks liza
You will have to fill in all the paperwork yourself whether you use an agent or not. It saves you loads of money if you do it yourself, its not really difficult but it is quite stressful
If you do decide to use an agent Go Matilda are very popular and imo seemed good.They will allso give you advice free if you just want some questions answered.....on this forum you will find answers to most questions. Its a goldmine of info Its great as lots of people have come up against all the same hurdles.
Good luck

Rachelx

Last edited by desperate2go; Feb 24th 2005 at 11:35 am.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
George Lombard and Alan Collet are two agents who are often recommended (I am using George). Do a search for either of these and you will see the various recommendations. They both also post of these forums.

To do a search click on Search on the top right of the forum window (in the blue bar) and then you can do a normal or an advanced search.

good luck!

Alex
Hi Alex

Thank you for your help I will look into them.

liza
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by desperate2go
You will have to fill in all the paperwork yourself whether you use an agent or not. It saves you loads of money if you do it yourself, its not really difficult but it is quite stressful
If you do decide to use an agent Go Matilda are very popular and imo seemed good.They will allso give you advice free if you just want some questions answered.....on this forum you will find answers to most questions. Its a goldmine of info Its great as lots of people have come up against all the same hurdles.
Good luck

Rachelx
Hi Rachel

I do know that i would have to fill the forms in really but its just nice to have someone there to help. Its also because of my hubbys job, not to sure what he would go under. We saw a agent a few years back and he wasn't sure that we could go on my husband because of it, thats why we think we need a agent but also my hubby sister is now out there, so we just what to know the best way to go.

Is this a going to be that stressful, god help the kids then as it looks like Mum won't be much fun........

Thanks liza