Reload this Page >

looking for Lisa & Tony

looking for Lisa & Tony

Old Feb 9th 2005, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

kippa is on a distinguished road
Default looking for Lisa & Tony

Hi everyone
I am trying to find Lisa & Tony Cornell Hewlett. They live near Adelaide, have 2 boys, Alex & Michael and several horses. I know this is a long shot but i am desperate to contact them so if anyone knows them or they come on this forum please ask them to contact Pip.
Thanks
Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for Lisa & Tony

Try www.whitepages.com.au (if you haven't already)
Old Feb 9th 2005, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

kippa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Try www.whitepages.com.au (if you haven't already)
Thanks Pollyana . I found them in white pages. Just need to get them on the phone now. Have you any idea of the time difference between UK and Adelaide?
Old Feb 9th 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kippa
Thanks Pollyana . I found them in white pages. Just need to get them on the phone now. Have you any idea of the time difference between UK and Adelaide?
There is about 9h and 30 min i think! they are ahead of us --> call in the morning for you! or late at nite!

fabie