Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Looking for a football club to play for on the Gold Coast

Looking for a football club to play for on the Gold Coast

Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future
Default Looking for a football club to play for on the Gold Coast

Hi all
After 6 weeks out here without having to get up on Saturday and Sunday mornings to go out in the cold to play sat or sunday league (pub football) as a form of enjoyment and fitness I am really keen to get back into it. I have the Expats match on saturday to look forward to but I need to find a local club to play for. Does anyone know of or play themselves in a football team sorry soccer on the GC that are looking for more players, ideally between Robina and Southport. I am 31 so don't yet qualify for the old gits league (YET) but just want to get back playing again after 6 weeks out
anyone?

Cheers Darren
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:20 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a football club to play for on the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by darren k
Hi all
After 6 weeks out here without having to get up on Saturday and Sunday mornings to go out in the cold to play sat or sunday league (pub football) as a form of enjoyment and fitness I am really keen to get back into it. I have the Expats match on saturday to look forward to but I need to find a local club to play for. Does anyone know of or play themselves in a football team sorry soccer on the GC that are looking for more players, ideally between Robina and Southport. I am 31 so don't yet qualify for the old gits league (YET) but just want to get back playing again after 6 weeks out
anyone?

Cheers Darren

My son plays for Magic United which is under 18's only but they are member of http://www.goldcoastsoccer.com.au/ who have loads of teams on the GC. The season starts the weekend after Easter (29/30 March). Hope this helps.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for a football club to play for on the Gold Coast

Gold Coast Titans could do with some help - if its proper football your after !